FS: Whipple 2.3L 140ax

Wolfhound

25th Infantry
Established Member
I bought this from another member on here and decided to go start saving up for a turbo. It only has 200 miles on it. the model #M-6066-CT46HP. It is made for an after market TB. $2700 plus shipping

Please take a good look at the pictures. I only have one of the side stickers but will hunt for the other. The sticker was also used. The small sticker was never used. The pulley has two nicks in it. There also some small scratches in the back on the paint. They are hard to see and can easily be touched up. I took pictures of the nicks. I also took pictures of the screws as I think he did not ship all of them to me. There are some screws already on the Whipple also. If you need more pictures just ask.

214115.jpg

214116.jpg

214118.jpg

214120.jpg

214119.jpg

QWKRN U

1 0f 72 Build #159
Established Member
PM sent... Please respond asap. The wife just said happy B-day to me so Im on the hunt for a whipple.

2003 SVT ROUSH

~SNAKE AND BAKE~
Established Member
Oh wow.. that was my old whipple !!! i want it back .... and you sold it .... now what am i going to do .... JK

I didnt have it long but i miss it ..

Damn that thing didnt didnt have a scratch on it nor dings .. was the box messed from shipping ?? hmm both stickers were there too ..
Anywho im totally sorry about the bolts ... i couldnt find those anywhere .. im guessing they were miss placed while taken off at the shop .. but they siad they didnt have em .. so i was thinkin well do the stock ones work on it..
I hopp everything else worked out for you .
do you still have the BAP injectors and throttle body ?? i tried to leave everything in as good of condition as i could

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread