FS: Vortech S-trim for 2001 Cobra

UCBeau

FS: BTi Intercooler for 2001 Cobra

THE BLOWER IS GONE

BTI intercooler that was on the car, complete with all the piping. It's aluminum, welded very nicely, set up for 2 bypass valves (you can block one opening off very easily), and comes with all hose clamps and t-bolt clamps. You'll see a lost of about 1 psi with this kit, but it cools like crazy. Your IAT's will be great and allow a good tuner to pull even higher #'s for you.

this is a 1500$ kit direct from BTI, it has a bunch of options like t-bolt clamps, bigger mounting brackets, etc.
I'd like to get 800$ shipped, 900$ with the barely used Vortech Mini-Race bpv. If you want, I'll throw in the LMFA and adapter.

NO LOWBALLERS PLEASE, YOU'RE ONLY WASTING YOUR TIME

What is available:

2001 cobra specific brackets (supercharger, alternator, etc)
idler pulley
90mm LMAF with MAF adapter
Vortech Mini-Race bpv
air filter
all nuts/bolts/studs
FRPP boost gauge
yellow raptor shift light
steering column pod
a-pillar pod 99-04 Coupes only

intercooler1.jpg

intercooler2.jpg

maf1.jpg

vortechbov1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hotpony

Established Member
So do you still have the 97 brackets? If so let me know I might be willing to take this off your hands, probably the intercooler as well.

UCBeau

you'd need a new mounting bracket, at the very least. i honestly don't know if the BTI intercooler would fit but i don't see why not since our cars have differences in sheetmetal but the same frames.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
There are no differnces in the sheetmetal. Only differences are the physical front bumper and fenders. I swapped a 96-98 bumper support onto my 03 and it was a direct fit....

UCBeau

LS1Killer said:
There are no differnces in the sheetmetal. Only differences are the physical front bumper and fenders. I swapped a 96-98 bumper support onto my 03 and it was a direct fit....
awesome, thank you for the info

Users who are viewing this thread