FS TX: Forgestar F14s bronze burst. Hankook RS3 tires

Hey_Its_Cole

Established Member
They are Forgestar F14s in Bronze Burst 18x10 +42 offset. Two of the rims are brand new from a hydroplane incident, I just opened one of the boxes for a picture. There is no curb rash, mounting scratches or even lug nut scratches. I am selling them because the car is being traded in next friday. I also have 4 hankook ventus RS3 tires 285-18-35, 3 with about 75% tread, maybe 3k to 5k street miles, no track days, and one brand new tire from the hydroplaning incident.

I am asking $1700 shipped for the rims and tires together. I would do $1400 hundred picked up in Houston, willing to meet up to 2 hours away.

I will split the tires and rims up.

$1,200 shipped for rims, $1000 picked up, $600 for the tires shipped, $400 picked up.

I also have brand new never used Performance friction PFC 08 front pads that cost me $316, and new rear PFC 97 rear pads that cost $161. I do not have pictures now but will provide them, they are at my parents house and I have not gotten a chance to drop by and grab them. I have attached a screen shot of the invoice from top brakes.

Does $300 shipped for the pair seem fair?

I also have a brand new whiteline adjustable front sway bar that is at my friends shop. I will come with a price and pictures when I pick it up.

All of this like everything is or best offer. Please contact me via text first or email, I work shift work and you never know when I am sleeping. I will accept check, money order, cash and paypal. Cash, check and money order will warrant cheaper prices.

Cole Bailey
832-423-8816
[email protected]

7nds.png

lipr.jpg
yu2i.jpg

qb8p.jpg
mbzp.jpg

zk7z.jpg
fz5q.jpg

3ffl.jpg
fg16.jpg