FS-- TWO (2) gloss black new forgestar cf5v wheels

grabberblue

Established Member
up for sale are TWO (2) gloss black new forgestar cf5v wheels with TWO(2) new sumitomo HRZ III tires

this setup ran 400 a piece on the wheels and 170 on the tires

total these 2 forgestar wheels and tires cost me $1,140 not including mounting and balancing. I was going to get another 2 but decided to go a different route.
Local pickup only - Maryland- willing to meet up within a reasonable distance of 20833

$850cash

Last edited:

grabberblue

Established Member
Yes they do. I planned to use these as the fronts and run 19x10 in the rear now I'm going to go with a different setup completely

grabberblue

Established Member
Unfortunately not. Mounted them once and then took them off since I didn't have all 4 wish I would have taken a picture. More then happy to send pictures by phone

Grabberblumaico

Established Member
Will the clear Brembo?
Send pic to 443/340/5249
Motivated with cash..:)
I live 28 miles from you..
Thx

Last edited:

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
this guy bought them off ebay for 450 keep in mind

what does that matter? Some ppl score and able to turn around and seel at market price or pass along the saving to still flip a profit. Either way, What does it matter? :rolleyes:

grabberblue

Established Member
this guy bought them off ebay for 450 keep in mind

I bought what off eBay? These wheels and tires are currently on eBay for sale.... Same price as posted here... The seller is me...But did not buy them off eBay. Get your facts straight before you start talking nonsense on someone's posting for NO reason.

Shelby12369

Established Member
Funny thing is you bought these awhile ago off am ebay page for alot less then 500 so yes get your shit straight

8krdline

Established Member
Funny thing is you bought these awhile ago off am ebay page for alot less then 500 so yes get your shit straight

So what if he did? The price he is asking is still cheaper than if you bought everything separate. If he can flip them for a profit then good for him

Still debating on these btw.

Users who are viewing this thread