FS: TVS Partout

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Well, due to family issues I have to part out my car for the second time in 3 months :fm:. All prices include shipping via USPS 2-3 day Priority Mail and are OBO. Package deals are available to anyone that is interested in more than 1 part. Buyer can either send payment as gift or add 2.9% to cover the PP fees. Please don't waste my time with lowball offers. My itrader feedback speaks for itself and it's not my first rodeo with selling and shipping items.

• ’14 GT500 TVS W/ELBOW AND STOCK PULLEY(LESS THAN A 1000 MILES)- $OLD
• SCT X3 (UNMARRIED, 5 UNLOCKS LEFT)- $OLD
• JLT CF 127MM CAI- $OLD
• JLT CF RES DELETE- $OLD
• BILLET PRO SHOP 2.4 PULLEY WITH BRAND NEW 84.3" BELT (BRAND NEW)- $OLD
• UPR 90MM AUX IDLER KIT- $OLD
• ’14 GT500 57LB INJECTORS- $OLD
• VMP 40AMP BAP- $OLD
• SP471 SPARK PLUGS (BRAND NEW)- $OLD
• BOBS AUTO SPORTS ULTIMATE CF CATCH CAN- $OLD
• VMP PULLEY PULLER- $OLD
• WHITELINE RELOCATION BRACKETS (LIKE NEW)- $OLD

PICS:
2e2l1ec.jpg

2najwnt.jpg

2j4589j.jpg

dw52xc.jpg

Might add a few more items as time permits, but this is all I'm willing to part with at this time.

All parts are available to be shipped immediately except for the injectors and the JLT 127 CF CAI, which will be available to ship the middle of this coming week. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. Quickest way to reach me is via PM or text. I do ask that you take into consideration that since I'm located in Hawaii, I'm more than like 3-5 hours behind your local standard time. I can also text or email pics upon request.

-Nick
Cell: 808 364 5606 (Hawaii Time Zone)

Last edited:

BOSSPOWER

Established Member
They are one step colder iridium's. MotorCraft is the brand. These are the plugs that pretty much everyone use and get the best results from.

Never got a PM from you. Might wanna send it again.

-Nick

Hi,

I have NGK TR7's non iridium and was looking for the same in iridium. Let me know.

Thanks,

Manuel

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Last edited:

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
Bump for an awesome guy, I bought his supercharger during his last part out and am enjoying the s**t out of it. Did I mention I got the blower in 3 days in California, all the way from HI. GLWS.....
Did you ever do that 2013 GT500 suspension retrofit?

mystickb1996

Established Member
ding ding 07-12 gt500 owners maybe some real power for 1650.00 buy OP's tvs!!!
bumb for a great deal man GLWS

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Thanks for the kind words and bumps guys!!!

Who ever buys the TVS will be shocked at how hard the TVS blower pulls. Honestly the TVS with the stock pulley scared me at times. I could only imagine what the BPS 2.4 upper would have felt like. I would also like to HIGHLY suggest VMP on the tuning side. BJ and Justin both were extremely quick to answer any and all questions and to say the tune was excellent would be total an understatement.

-Nick

BlueEyedSnake

Banned
OMG, how is this still for sale. I don't understand what people are waiting for. This has to be the deal of the month..... GLWS
Btw, if you want to sell that 302 H - pipe or Recaro's, I have cash ready. I could even send you my lethal performance H- pipe to run as a replacement. Food for though.

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
Great price. Never thought I would see Tvs prices this low, I think a lot of people are holding out for the vmp gen II Tvs.

04SNK390HP

I hate SHEEPLE
Established Member
Great price. Never thought I would see Tvs prices this low, I think a lot of people are holding out for the vmp gen II Tvs.

Agreed. IMHO the gen II TVS will really only benefit people that are trying to get every single HP out of their setup though. BPS has proven that the Trinity TVS can break 9's with the proper add-ons.

-Nick

Bravo gt 500

TVS POWERED
Established Member
Yeah. I think the gen II will be a better upgrade if u have the gen 1 vmp or frpp. The trinity out flows that one. I have the belt that comes with the tvs kit for the 2.67 pulley. Do you know if your belt is shorter? Going with a 2.5 with aux idler. Ill take the motorcraft plugs if they are brand new. Pm me for paypal

Users who are viewing this thread