FS- Turbo Auto 03 Cobra- Ultimate Street Car!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
FS- Turbo Auto 03 Cobra- 9 sec Street Car!

SOLD!

Im putting my 2003 Cobra up for sale. This car was built to be a very streetable but fast street car and still perform at the track.
2003 Cobra- Silver Metallic. 36,900 miles on the body. Approx 3,000 miles on the engine. Paint is immaculate. Parked in a heated garage all of its life. Some small chips on the hood but nothing major.
The current engine/trans/turbo combo in the car has only seen 2 full track passes. Car has gone 9.77@126 on pump gas and 18#s. MPH is low because I let off around the 1000 ft mark. Car has gone in the 140s on pump gas.The car has the potential to run into the low 9s the way it sits now on a slick and be driven home from the track. Asking starting @ $34,000 obo. Please no tire kickers. You cannot build this car for this price. This is the ultimate street/strip car!
Mods.

Engine-
Shortblock assembled by Modular Performance
FRPP Alum block
CP 17cc pistons
Manley H Beam rods
Forged Cobra crank
ARP Rod bolts and Head studs.
Melling Oil pump
Stock 04 Cobra 9 Thread heads
Stock 04 Cobra Cams
ATI Balancer
01 Cobra intake manifold. The lower is slightly ported/polished. Stock TB

Trans-
Dynamic Built TH400 Auto Trans
JW Bellhousing
JW Flexplate
UCC 3800 Stall converter
Reverse Manual Valve Body
Transbrake
Custom Dynotech 3.5”Chromoloy Driveshaft
Lokar Dipstick
B&M trans cooler with fans
Custom made trans lines with hydraulic pressed fittings on them
Custom Center console with B&M Pro Ratchet Shifter with button on ball.

Power adder-
Hellion Single Turbo kit
All hot side coating has been High Temp ceramic Coated
Precision Billet 76mm Turbo with .96 A/R Housing
3”Electric cutout on downpipe
Wastegate vented to atmosphere
BOV Vented to atmosphere
Turbo kit converted to a Blow Thru Setup
Magnapack Catback exhaust
Turbo Blanket
Downpipe is also heat wrapped

Rear and Suspension-
Built 8.8 Solid Axle
Superior 31 Spline axles
Detroit TruTrac Diff
OEM Ford 3.31 Gears
FRPP Diff girdle
UPR K Member
Strange 10 Way adjustable front struts
UPR Coilovers with 14”175# springs-Front
UPR Caster Camber plates.
Bullitt Rear springs
Pro 3i Weight jacker lower control arms with spherical bushings
Competition Engineering Double adjustable upper control arms
Tokico 5 way adjustable rear struts
Custom Miller Race Cars Tubular subframe connectors
Custom Miller Race Cars rear Anti Roll bar.

Fuel System-
Stock 03 Cobra tank with Dual GT pumps and PPRV Delete
Modded FPDM
BAP
60# flow matched injectors
Fore E Coated Fuel rails
Wire upgrade for fuel system
85% duty cycle @ 765rwhp

Misc Parts
18x9 and 18x10 Chrome Saleen Replica Wheels
245/40 Nitto 555s up front
325/40-18 M&H Drag Radials on the rear
Rear seat delete. I still have the original rear seats I will include with the deal
Auto meter Boost, Trans and Coolant temp gauges. Coolant and Trans temp gauges are in a custom pod where the original shifter used to be.
Hallman Pro Manual boost controller with cockpit controller
Innovative XD16 Wideband gauge. Also I have it wired so you can datalog through the Xcal
Xcal2 flash device included
Alky Control dual nozzle Meth system w/low level and Turn on LEDs. Progressively controlled.
JEGS Catchcan for PCV system.
SLP Line Lock
Will also include in the deal depending on price my Weld Prostars
15x3.5 Fronts- Mickey Thompson Tires
15x10 rears- MT ET Drags 28x10.5 Stiffwalls
Brand new OEM Alternator

The car dynoed 765rwhp 650rwtq on Pump gas/Meth thru the auto 16* of timing

Car makes 660rwhp @ 15psi on pump gas through the Auto

Car ran 10.09@141 on pump gas (no meth) with a 1.6 60ft. Car has 60ft 1.4s with the stick and a KB. The car has the potential to run well into the 9s but is 100% streetable!

Car was tuned by Chris @ EFI Logics in CT. Chris is a very reputable tuner and has been tuning my cars and my customers cars for years.

The tune is setup very safe on the meth with a fail safe built into it. With the meth on inlet temps are about 60-70*. If for some reason the meth fails when inlet temps reach 90* the tune pulls all of the timing out of it so no damage to the motor can be made.

This car has no AC but I still have all the parts and can include if necessary
Car has new front and rear brake pads and cross drilled/slotted rotors

The car needs new front tires, this can be negotiated with the deal

The rear brakes squeek at times but nothing terrible.

The car is available to be seen in Wallingford CT. I have attached some pics below. I can also take more pictures of specific things upon request.
I will only entertain reasonable offers. No low ballers please. I don’t have to sell this car but I will if the deal is right. Like I said, you cannot build this car for this price and with the quality of work done to it. The car has also won many car shows for best engine. Im sure Im leaving a few details out, I will update as necessary. Buyer is to handle the shipping of the vehicle. Car is sold as is. Car runs strong, no motor issues or mechanical issues. This is not your typical Cobra. For the people that have seen it know the attention to detail I have put into this car and the quality of work that was put into it. Its not hacked, its very clean car, no rust and done RIGHT!

I can be contacted on my cell @ 203-887-7907. Please leave a message if I don’t answer
PM me or email me @ [email protected]
Price is $36,000 obo! Title in hand!
Dave

See pics below.
frontclose.JPG

rearside.JPG

saleen1.JPG

saleen3.JPG

saleen4.JPG

side3.JPG

motorcomplete.JPG

This is an older picture, the Turbonetics turbo has been replaced with a Precision

motorwithturbo2.JPG

studded.JPG

timed.JPG

This is another older picture. This is pre Auto, but you can see the coated piping and such. Downpipe has also been coated since

turbopiping.JPG

Billet1.JPG

Billeton.JPG

cutout1.JPG

cutout2.JPG

MRCbar1.JPG

This is a Pre Turbo/Auto pic of the rear

MRCbar2.JPG

Trans8.JPG

Transandshaft.JPG

Converter.JPG

Console.JPG

Console3.JPG

Driveshaft.JPG

catchcan1.JPG

catchcan2.JPG

Cooler.JPG

DONE.JPG

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
wow. And I thought I had the only turbo cobra in central CT. That thing would murder mine. Nice build.

Thanks man. There are actually a few turbo Cobras running around. Im actually doing a build on one currently. Owner is from Mass. Similar setup to mine but with a much more aggressive engine. Where in CT are you from? Feel free to swing by my shop if you want one day. Im in Wallingford.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I'd like to stop by just to see it in person, show you my build too... txt or call...

Very nice JOB! nice nubers too.. IM safe tuned as well ( for the street) LOL

PS AGREED! with the statement that you can not build this car( or ANY stang with 700+ RWHP) for this amount! I got that in parts ( $37,000.00) ANd i did 90% of the work myself !

I haven't seen ANy stangs that are at my numbers (700+ and with a lil timing and race fuel hit over 800+ RWHP) like this... I wish there were a few more stangs out there with the same numbers, as it sits there is no one worth racing LOL.. ( not being cocky or a dick) just fact!..

BTW before they could kick me off i went ahead and had my stang fully welded, 8pt custom chrome molly, with 5pt harness.. yadda yadda lol

Ready for mustang week...! i'll be handing out free spankings if anyone would like one when i get to mustang week in SC.... :) LMK

GLWS super nice Cobra!

Last edited:

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I'd like to stop by just to see it in person, show you my build too... jon 860-777-8978 txt or call...

Very nice JOB! nice nubers too.. IM safe tuned as well ( for the street) LOL

PS AGREED! with the statement that you can not build this car( or ANY stang with 700+ RWHP) for this amount! I got that in parts ( $37,000.00) ANd i did 90% of the work myself !

I haven't seen ANy stangs that are at my numbers (700+ and with a lil timing and race fuel hit over 800+ RWHP) like this... I wish there were a few more stangs out there with the same numbers, as it sits there is no one worth racing LOL.. ( not being cocky or a dick) just fact!..

BTW before they could kick me off i went ahead and had my stang fully welded, 8pt custom chrome molly, with 5pt harness.. yadda yadda lol

Ready for mustang week...! i'll be handing out free spankings if anyone would like one when i get to mustang week in SC.... :) LMK

GLWS super nice Cobra!

Thanks Jon. Shoot me a PM and we can figure out when to meet. Id like to check out your ride as well sounds like a badass ride. There is a good $40,000 into this car NOT including the price of the car when it was new and Im the original owner, going to take a big hit. I know there will be people that say the price is to high etc etc. I would dare them to go buy a stock Cobra with the mileage and condition mine is in, even if they only pay $20k for it, it would cost them $60k by the time they were done to build it. Im sure you know lol!

As far as no 700+rwhp cars around. You are in the wrong part of CT then lol. I actually specialize in these cars and have a shop in Wallingford, its a thing I do on the side. I have built many 700rwhp+ Machs, Cobras, etc. and they are all located in CT. Not to long ago I posted a comparison thread here on a 3.4 Whipple car and 2.8 mammoth build that I did. PM me we will chat. or call my cell # its listed in the first post.

Dave

Last edited:

wet1

Established Member
Holy shit, tell me you're not selling it!!! What's next???

To anyone interested in the car, I can tell you from knowing Dave and seeing the car first hand, this thing is super clean and built right... Dave does not cut corners!!! :coolman:

as it sits there is no one worth racing LOL.. ( not being cocky or a dick) just fact!..

i'll be handing out free spankings if anyone would like one... LMK
A Pepsi Challenge, cool!
I think I might like to try one of those free spankings... I too might not be worth racing, but I'm always up for doing a roll or two some evening. Win or lose, it's all fun. :rolling:

My2003Mach1

Established Member
A Pepsi Challenge, cool!
I think I might like to try one of those free spankings... I too might not be worth racing, but I'm always up for doing a roll or two some evening. Win or lose, it's all fun. :rolling:[/QUOTE]

:lol: TOO funny...... yes it is all in good fun.. i dont even care if i really win or lose, no body wins evedrytime.... i like to run it once in a while.. we go on cruises once n a whle here in CT .. we have a good group of guys too with nice cobras.... check our thread out in "taste of home" "summer Cruise" or txt or call

Last edited:

ShadowGT

Established Member
Bump for an awesome cobra, I have seen the car in person and it is MINT, it was built right with no expenses spared.

thanks, for all the help with my car as well, your knowledge/experience was a huge help during my build, especially through the 100+ pms and questions, I appreciate all the help man.

You need to head down this way, lots of 700whp+ cars, I made over 700whp on my Mach 1 before I maxed out my fuel system. Wish I knew it was gonna make so much power or I would have dumped more money into the fuel system lol. I havent even used my 3.4 or 3.5 pulleys :bash: still on the 3.9 for the street. Let me know when your headed down here, always nice to see other fast Mach 1s

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
TTT. New price $36,000. One more week and it goes on ebay.

Thanks for the compliments guys! Like mentioned, this car is clean and built CORRECTLY. I will guarantee you cant find a car that makes this power and runs/looks the way it does. 100% streetable!

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
I really want to sell it outright but I may consider a trade depending on what its for. What do you have to offer?

Users who are viewing this thread