FS: Turbo 93 Fox coupe

Dunn

Established Member
Looking for $12,500. will move a little with price.

1993 Foxbody coupe, was originally a 4cyl car converted to V8. (bought it as a v8). Paint is in decent shape, about a 7/10. Unique color that looks black right until you get up to it. Its classified as a Toyota Rain Forest Metallic Green.

Put the turbo kit on it in Feb of this year and have been tinkering with it through out the year. The original motor went out on it about a month ago. Replaced it with an 88 block with Speed pro Forged Pistons and Rods with new rings. Motor has AT THE MOST 500 miles on it.

Stats:
MOTOR
-'88 302 bored .30 over.
-Edelbrock Peformer heads 1.9/1.6 valves
-F 303 Cam. Good chop when idle is turned underneath 1k.
-Professional Products upper/lower intake
-70mm BBK Throttle body
-Pro Comp Roller Rockers
-ARP Studs
-Hardened pushrods
-Cometic Head Gaskets

COOLING
-Cobra Water pump pulley
-Ram Charger duel fans (keeps the car cool even in the hottest days)
-PA Performance 130amp Alternator with power wire.
-3 core Be Cool Radiator
*Even with the turbo, car stays in the 150s all day.

TURBO KIT AND SUPPORTING MODS:
-Vecco Hot side with modified turbo stand so the turbo DOES NOT stress the header and make it crack like previous sets.
-Master Power T70 turbo with .81 oncenter housing
-42lb Green top Injectors
-Walbro 255 pump, Anderson BIG PUMP inline.
-50mm Tial BOV
-44mm Wastegate (can't remember the exact name, Racegate or something) with 9 pound spring
-Pro M MAF set for 42lb injectors.
-Bullet muffler dumped before Axle (somewhat loud, would recommend over axle)
-custom coldside with VS Racing Intercooler supporting up to 600hp.

TRANSMISSION:
-Freshly built TKO600 with 700 miles on it.
-Spec3 clutch with 1000 miles on it.
-stock driveshaft with upgraded U-Joints
-Stock shifter that comes on TKO Trans. Tight shifting with 99-04 shifter knob.

GAUGES/ELECTRICAL:
-Autometer boost gauge
-Autometer Fuel Pressure gauge
-Autometer 5 inch cobalt tach
-MSD 6 BTM
-MSD Cap
-Accel Wires
-NGK Plugs
-Optima Red top battery

WHEELS/TIRES:
-Mickey Thompsons with 500 miles on them, 3 track passes.
-Draglites with 4.5 backspacing (might be 5.5, either way, you would want to swap out the one with correct backspacing, as these make the M/T's scrub in turns and on bumps

SUSPENSION:
-airbag on passenger side
-cut springs

INTERIOR:
-95 GT seats
-20% tint, in good shape
-passenger floor has carpet worn out, but mat is in place on bothsides to hide it, carpet is cheap to fix either way.
-nothing power, no door lock, windows.
-Car weighed in at 2890 without me in it...1/4 tank of gas. Nothing is stripped out.

Car made 484/504 on 14psi with only 12 degrees of timing (spout in). Car runs rich, and im sure with a good tune and a few more degree's of timing, you will easily see 550+.

Any more questions, PM me or post. Ive probably forgot something.

256252.jpg

236572.jpg

rosscam009.gif

rosscam006.gif

DieselNuts

¯\_(ò.Ó)_/¯
Established Member
The car seems nice and all, but given the fact that it was originally a 4cyl and the fact that it comes with no power options and the wheels dont fit correctly, The price seems pretty high.

I'm not trying to mess up your sale, but thats just what I think. Its a sweet ride for sure though.

P.S., your last 2 pics are red X's

red9450

Established Member
The car seems nice and all, but given the fact that it was originally a 4cyl and the fact that it comes with no power options and the wheels dont fit correctly, The price seems pretty high.

I'm not trying to mess up your sale, but thats just what I think. Its a sweet ride for sure though.

Sale thread bashing is for PMs. :bash::bash:

Dunn

Established Member
Sorry, been way off for the last month or so. Ill get interior pics again, as my photobucket took a shit on me.

It has no power options, but its a perfectly good car to drive, I know thats what I looked for when I bought the car, it was gonna be a lightweight street car with a decent amount of power, I have a DD for the week.

The wheels don't fit great, but all you have to do is trade them for the ones with different backspacing, slap on the same tires and your ready to roll, no big deal.

And the fact that it use to be a 4cyl really doesn't mean a whole lot I think. If there is something major im missing then let me know. Other then that, its hard to find a coupe v8.

***Im getting it dyno tuned at Haywood performance saturday, will post up new numbers.

ford8chevy

COBRA KI
Established Member
ahhh

go home with slowwwwwwww as* g35 yeah 14.7 sweet way to spend 38,000 dumba** iam so sick of your stupid posts maybe you should go to slowperformance.com:loser: Bump for you man SWEET CAR

Dunn

Established Member
thanks for the compliments guys, will get some dyno vids and some pics this saturday and definately try to get this thing gone soon.

Users who are viewing this thread