FS: Tungsten Grey 06GT!

BooRail85

Banned
Hey guys.. due to me having a baby on they way, I really need to sell my GT! the payment is just too much for me right now!!

it is a Tungsten greay 06GT with the 10" black stripes. Interior is dark charcoal with the brushed aluminum dash/door sills/door handles. She has almost 19k miles on her.

She has a few nice mods which include:
Stainless Works 1 5/8" Longtube headers
Short o/r h pipe into factory mufflers
Tunable Induction CAI
Steeda pullies
xcal 2 w/ Brenspeed tunes
BMR tubular lower control arms
FMS 4.30 Gears

the car is amazing.. runs really strong for the mods! She ran door to door with a buddies 06 roush stg3 with 4.10's, 9psi pulley, full exhaust and a tune! She rides really smooth, and still gets about 25mpg on the highway at 75mph or under!

only problems with the car is a small scratch right behind the driver door where I cought it with the clip on my pocket knife (good one, right? lol) .. couple of scratches on one of the center a/c vents, and a small crack at the bottom of the front bumper (there when I bought the car.. someone has tried a repair, but still noticable) ...

I still owe the bank $24000 for the car, and that is what I am asking.. if you would just like to refinance, that would work for me as well.. I dont HAVE to sell, it would just make things easier...

here are the pics I have at the moment.. i can get more soon

Side.jpg

front-low.jpg

both-rear.jpg

thanks for looking guys, and let me know of any interest/questions!

Adam

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread