FS: trucarbon parts, redline hood struts, other random parts

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Trucarbon fuse box cover perfect condition. Only used for 2 months and waxed often SOLD

trucarbon strut mount covers. One is still in the bag and the other was only opened to test fit. Will not fit mounts with a strut bar or certain caster camber plates. Fits '05-'14 mustangs SOLD

trucarbon coolant res cover. Has minor scratches on the clear coat from leaving in my trunk with cat deletes. Scratches disappear when you apply wax. SOLD

redline hood struts. They are raw metal in color, not chrome but more of an aluminum SOLD

kooks cat delete pipes. Used for a couple thousand miles but still In perfect functioning condition. Has a scratch on the drivers side due to speed bump SOLD
1 nitto invo 305/30/19 was used as a 5th wheel. Has less than 20 miles, pretty much new! $150 shipped

feeler: 4 general g-max tires from American muscle wheel/tire combo. (2)245/40/19 (2)275/35/18 have about 3k miles but look brand new. 8/32 thread left. They did great in the snow filled winter we had in DC. SOLD

Call or text 2097478785.

Last edited:

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Damn I wish you had two of those Invo's in the 19in. I cannot find that particular size any where. GLWS!

If you line it up next to a new one you really couldn't tell the difference. Buy it and get 1 new one :)

BTW hood struts, strut covers, and g-max tires sold

Users who are viewing this thread