FS: Triple black glass roof 2013 GT500

NJredfire03

Established Member
Man, this is one hell of a deal. Good luck. Hopefully it works out that you can keep her.

Thanks, definitely priced to move and people still want to pay less. It's gotta go. No keeping it. And that's my choice. Going to invest in my house instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Thanks, definitely priced to move and people still want to pay less. It's gotta go. No keeping it. And that's my choice. Going to invest in my house instead.

Well, putting money into a house has its benefits for sure. It can be well worth the time and efforts.

NJredfire03

Established Member
For 46k I'll add in all the mods I have that's off the car. Which includes a VMP stage 2 with SCTX4 that has a tune on it for my car. So no need to get a whole new tune as long as you have 93 octane. Just datalog to verify with VMP. The Billet Pro Shops TB elbow which is huge in comparison to the factory one and it matches right up to the VMP twin 67mm TB. JLT 3.0 passenger side oil catch can. BMR UCA w/mount, BMR LCA's, BMR bolt in drop brackets all in black hammertone. Steeda sport springs for gt500 coupes. All brand new in box suspension. All other mods were on the car for 2 weeks before I decided to put them up for sale. That's $2500 bucks worth of mods. Let's get this thing sold and done.

repryan

For 46k I'll add in all the mods I have that's off the car. Which includes a VMP stage 2 with SCTX4 that has a tune on it for my car. So no need to get a whole new tune as long as you have 93 octane. Just datalog to verify with VMP. The Billet Pro Shops TB elbow which is huge in comparison to the factory one and it matches right up to the VMP twin 67mm TB. JLT 3.0 passenger side oil catch can. BMR UCA w/mount, BMR LCA's, BMR bolt in drop brackets all in black hammertone. Steeda sport springs for gt500 coupes. All brand new in box suspension. All other mods were on the car for 2 weeks before I decided to put them up for sale. That's $2500 bucks worth of mods. Let's get this thing sold and done.

Send me an email, im new to forum and i dont see the option to PM you. [email protected]

repryan

Holy geez, 5k views and no serious buyers. Make offers, I want this GONE

I'm a serious buyer! HAHA, the GT500 I'm looking at locally just came in tonight, they are getting the title and having their shop do a once over before they let me buy it. Ill likely be out of the buyers market mid next week.

GLWS - BUMP

NJredfire03

Established Member
I'm a serious buyer! HAHA, the GT500 I'm looking at locally just came in tonight, they are getting the title and having their shop do a once over before they let me buy it. Ill likely be out of the buyers market mid next week.

GLWS - BUMP

Thanks man. Best of luck. Such a badass car

NJredfire03

Established Member
Ok that's it, last and final PRICE DROP! First person to give my bank 42,500 takes this car.

Users who are viewing this thread