FS/Trade..2003 Cobra Covertible $14,900

Red99SVT

Established Member
No problem at all man. I don't take offense to the 10K offer. I have a local dealer with a standing offer of $12,500 that I turned down though.

Red99SVT

Established Member
A dealer offering 12500 is pretty good. I was simply offering blue book.

Yeah like I said no offense taken. The dealer wants it for himself, not for resale so he claims. Honestly before I sold it for much less than I am asking I would just part it and put the engine in a different car to race..lol.

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am offering the car until next week for $12,900. I am leaving next Friday to go out of town and if it gets sold before then I will take $12,900 for it.Hard to beat for a clean title/Carfax 03.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
Nice car, and good luck on the sale. It kills be how many people think that any Terminator with more than 50k miles isn't worth anything. Lets see you buy a used GT and add enough bolt ons to get even close for let than 7k.

I have been trying to sell my TR '04 for a few weeks on CL. It has 90k miles, but is very clean. I got an offer for $14k and $17k, bit am holding out for $18k. I really don't NEED to sell it, so.......

This market reminds me a lot of the mid 80's when '67-'68 mustangs and shelby's could be picked up pretty cheap. I almost bought two '67 GT350s (a runner and a parts car), but thought $2,800 was too much to spend on a 'project'.

IMHO, the 03-04 cobras are the GT350s of our era. Long term values should hold on these.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Thanks. believe me if someone is open minded about the miles and comes to see how clean and well taken care of this car is they will buy it. The price is a CASH price. please dont send me a trade offer marking yours way up. I would trade for another car or something I could turn into a race car, but the value of mine goes way up. Please be respectful is all Im asking on the offers.

Users who are viewing this thread