FS/TR: 1995 Sapphire Blue Saleen S351

95BlueS351

Established Member
This is an original 1995 Saleen S351 numbered 44 of 136. However, this is the only one to ever be painted in this color. It is called Sapphire Blue and it is a 1995 only color that was an option for the Mustang Gt. Depending on the shade of light it is either blue or purple. The car has 43000 original miles on the body and about 3000 miles on he motor. The motor is a fully forged 408 windsor using the original heads and intake. The rotating assembly is all forged Eagle with H-beam rods. I have all documentation from my engine builder (HKE) if interested. The car is in near perfect condition with the exception of spidering in the front bumper and a chip in the back bumper. The car doesn’t have any of the upgraded Saleen options but does have the Saleen racing seats. I have also installed a Sony radio and Rockford Fosgate speakers but have the original radio if interested. The car also has a 10 CD changer in the trunk which is plugged into the auxiliary ports on the radio.

Engine Specs:
- 408 Windsor
- Forged Eagle Rotating Assembly w/ 9.8:1 compression
- Hardened push rods
- Ford Racing SFI approved harmonic balancer
- 1.7 Crane Roller Rockers

Transmission:
- Tremec 3550
- Spec stage 2 clutch and aluminum flywheel
- Ford racing clutch quadrant and adjustable cable

I am asking 16000 but the price is negotiable.

95BlueS351

Established Member
Does the car still have the factory RaceCraft suspension intact? Any reliability issues and how about a motor pic?

The suspension is still the RaceCraft and I will find a motor pic. I knew that I had forgotten something. The car runs great and the only issue is that the tranny leaks a little bit of oil. Other than that the car runs great.

Users who are viewing this thread