-LFP "super tank" intercooler reservoir
-Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump

Suspension
-Cut stock springs
-Maximum Motorsports CC plates
-Billetflow IRS brace

Wheels/Tires
-17'' FR500s
-Nitto 555 extremes (12k miles on tires)

Transmission
-Centerforce DFX clutch (new less than 3k miles)
-Fiore Firewell/ clutch adjuster
-MGW short throw shifter (orange handle)

Car History
-Car is a 3-owner vehicle and was purchased by me with 44k miles in Richardson, Texas in February 2007. Car has never been wrecked or in any accidents, other than in August of 2009 when it was parked outside my home and a neighbor backed into it and the rear bumper was replaced and paint matched. The car also has minor hail damage on the roof and the driver side seat has normal wear on the suede. This car has been my daily driver and has by far been the greatest car Ive ever owned (owned a Lexus IS300, 02' Trans Am WS6, Dodge Ram Hemi and others). It kills me to have to get rid of the Cobra however I will be getting married in December of this year and need a more practical vehicle. I left for the Army in February of this year and graduated in May so the car sat in storage in Texas and my dad started it weekly and drive it a couple miles during those months to keep the tires rolled. Car barely has been driven since I drove it here in Georgia from Texas ( a 1,000 mile trip with absolutely no issues). Car truly is a great daily driver and the new owner will be very pleased. I also have quite a few people on this site that have seen or ridden in the car and can attest to the shape the car is in and the power. Feel free to PM me any questions, I always have my phone or usually my laptop on me so questions should be answered rather quickly. Call or text at (817) 201-4993

Last edited:

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Don't sell so cheap. Your bringing the Market down on our cars...

GLWS

Trust me I hear you on that, I got it priced low just to get what I owe on the car and hopefully sell quick. I posted it here first on SVT bc you guys have helped me the most over the years gathering info for these cars and I figured Id give a fellow SVTer a first chance at it. In 2 weeks if it doesnt sell Im going to put it up on ebay and autotrader for a little more $$$.

ddtcm

Dan
Established Member
Im in Austin,where is the car located? Also,could you post some interior,engine bay and some of the hail damage pics? If not shoot me a email [email protected]

Last edited:

InKogNigRow

Established Member
Don't sell so cheap. Your bringing the Market down on our cars...

GLWS

Maybe the guy just wants to sell it, rather then have people say bump for a good seller, Wish I had the money, if It only wasnt torch red ETC...

This is what cobra's are going for in the real world people.. Look on craigslist

dpotter

Established Member
Where's the car? TX or GA? I'm in N. TX and interested in seeing it in person, soon.

Thanks,

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Car is located in Augusta, Georgia. I used to live in Colleyville, Texas but joined the Army and now am stationed here at Fort Gordon in Georgia. I will be posting a couple videos of the cars dyno runs and exhaust soon as well...and once again guys this car is priced to sell and Im looking to move it pretty soon as I need to purchase a truck or SUV for the family...thanks for all the posts though guys and try to get those pics and videos up asap

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Interior and engine shots will be posted tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for looking guys, Im getting quite a few calls and most everyone wants to see the engine bay and interior shots but I go to school for the Army during the night so it will have to be tomorrow afternoon sometime but I promise Ill get them up.

Justinturbo01

Established Member
Cobra

Hey I've called a few times but haven't gotten to talk to you yet but assuming
the interior and engine bay are as clean as the outside I'd like to work something out... Just get back to me when you can. I've looked at a few and ready to pick one up thanks- Justin

Lad30nyc

Established Member
God that is beautiful

I wish i was in a better situation right now, I could take a few days off from work to drive down and pick this up.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Ok guys all PMs have been replied to and for those that have called I apologize, my fiancee came in town this weekend and stole the car time haha, however I will be returning all phone calls and texts today or at the latest tomorrow. Anyways I will be taking my fiancee to the airport here in a couple of hours and then I will be posting interior and engine bay shots shortly after. I have professional photos of the car from a friend of mine and member on this site (Furinox) so I am trying to get him to send me those as well. Also, alot of people have asked about the mechanical condition of the car as well; car is in great mechanical condition (no noises, leaks, head tick or anything mechanical wrong with the car). The car was professionally tuned by Travis at Gearheads in Arlington, Texas and he can attest to the strong runs and great condition of the car. The car is priced due to the hail damage (quoted $210 to fix by caliber collision), the high mileage (81,000 miles), driver seat worn (normal with these cars) and because I need to move the car relatively soon due to family needs of a bigger vehicle. The price of the car is Firm due to these reasons. Once again thanks for looking and I hope to find her a new home soon.

stangposse

Established Member
Maybe the guy just wants to sell it, rather then have people say bump for a good seller, Wish I had the money, if It only wasnt torch red ETC...

This is what cobra's are going for in the real world people.. Look on craigslist

Maybe in your area.....not near me. Don't get confused with the occasional "must sell".....or the 1,000's of Craigslist scammers out there. I bet if you follow up on most of those it'll be a scam.

This car is in great shape and should sell fairly quickly at this LOW price!!

OP. GLWS.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Maybe in your area.....not near me. Don't get confused with the occasional "must sell".....or the 1,000's of Craigslist scammers out there. I bet if you follow up on most of those it'll be a scam.

This car is in great shape and should sell fairly quickly at this LOW price!!

OP. GLWS.

I agree with the other guy. The price is about right for the miles on this cobra. This website hosts too many people who get upset at the fact that the market is what it is. :??:

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Trust me guys I would love to sit on it and could probably get $16,500 for it, but I just dont have the time to sit on it and it does have 81k on the clock. Trust me this is no scam ad I have numerous people on this site that can attest to not only the shape of the car but me as a person. I appreciate the posts but lets try to keep the comments directed towards the sell and if your not interested no need to post, not trying to come off in a rude way just trying to move a Terminator to a fellow SVTer:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread