FS: Top of the line MACSIMIZER tool box, stainless top and hutch cheap.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Top of the Line Macsimizer toolbox. 16 drawers ball bearing slides w/ Stainless steel top and Hutch. New cost well over $8k for Bottom alone. $1k option for Stainless steel top and Almost $3k option for Hutch. Combined new almost $12k. Great condition well cared for in Brand new shop most its life. Asking $3950/bo. Negotiable on price for serious inquiries. Possible to provide delivery within certain distance of Billerica Ma and depending on sale price. -Adam

3n63p43o9ZZZZZZZZZ92182e705d0d69e1964.jpg

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Thanks alot. I love this box and it actually has a ton of storage space. Upgraded from a Snap on box and had 4 empty drawers lol. Anyways currently at a shop that supplies boxes and money is tight. This really needs to be seen in person to appreciate the condition and size. Well over 6" tall. Mint. Negotiable on the price guys i know times are tough.

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Thank you. Ive had a lot of lowball offers that i couldnt even consider taking. I know times are tough with money and all. Hopefully taxes were good to a few people and can afford to pay close to my asking price as this truely is a killer deal im offering already. Try going to a dealer and get a box like this for wha im asking... Ha

Users who are viewing this thread