FS: Timex IRONMAN Triathlon Speed & Distance GPS Watch

I'D WIN

Established Member
FS: Timex IRONMAN Triathlon Speed & Distance GPS Watch

Details are HERE and HERE.

Use satellite GPS to view your actual distance and speed whether you walk, run, bike, skate, or ski. The sports watch monitor has lap, stopwatch, countdown time, zone alerts and recall functions, with INDIGLO for night viewing. It communicates wirelessly with the 3 oz. GPS unit worn on your waist or upper arm. It is light and uses 3 AAA batteries (average life 12 hours). It is 99% accurate outdoors with a good view of the sky to acquire satellites. To use it, step outside and turn on the GPS sensor and wait 30-90 seconds for it to acquire the satellite signal. The watch can continuously display your speed, pace, distance, time, timer, etc. It will also give you your average speed and pace and your top speed and pace.

Watch is a few years old and was only used periodically over the span of 3 months while I was training. I also tried it out while at the track and autocross which made it a useful tool! It tracks just about everything speed and distance wise. Otherwise it was in my watch drawer and works perfect. No literature or packaging included. The GPS and the watch both need batteries.

Sold in stores for $199. (Several models sold, this is their top of the line)

Listed here for $115 SHIPPED.

Users who are viewing this thread