FS TF Turn Eights w/ black chrome centers and polished lips

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Well I have been back and forth on this but I have decided to sell my wheels. They are the TF Turn Eights with the 04sleeper offset. They have less than 2k miles on them. They are 18x9/10s. These are the first and only set made this way. I am looking to get 2600 for the wheels only. If you have any questions I can be contacted at 540-765-7898. I will ship at the buyers expense but would rather not. I would hate for something to happen to them. I have the original packaging from True Forged and the lug nuts.
DSC03217.jpg

ZAX088.jpg

ZAX087.jpg

ZAX086.jpg

Last edited:

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Nice wheels. I too want to know what the 04sleeper offset is. I'm new at this. Did you have spacers?
What tire size/brand do you have on them?
Thanks!

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Thanks for all the interest and thanks Tango for explaining that for me. I have had a lot of people contact me but no one that is seriously interested. I am ready to sell them so don't be afraid to make an offer!!! I work all day and I am really busy when I get off work, so it would be a lot easier for anyone that is interested to contact me on my cell phone.

Tango7

Established Member
No problem, the offset is just .25 from the fender flush.. GLWTS.
What wheels are you going to go with?

yuke175

Established Member
cant wait to see the new wheels zach, my wheels inspire the colored lip?

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I know its been awhile, but winter is coming up so time to start modding! Wheels back up for sale!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
You forgot to mention that these exact wheels are going to be in the 2013 American Muscle Calendar. I saw them in person at the shoot and they look amazing. Someone pick these up.

Can be seen from 1:05 on... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5D6MPoYW-k

Last edited:

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
You forgot to mention that these exact wheels are going to be in the 2013 American Muscle Calendar. I saw them in person at the shoot and they look amazing. Someone pick these up.

Can be seen from 1:05 on... American Muscle 2013 - YouTube

Damn I didn't even think about using that as a selling point. Thanks man. I cannot wait for this Calendar to come out. Have you heard anything about it?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Damn I didn't even think about using that as a selling point. Thanks man. I cannot wait for this Calendar to come out. Have you heard anything about it?

I know it went to the printers last week and the eta is before the end of November :banana:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Hell yea. They actually just posted a pic on their FB page. It looks like my car got the cover!!

Yeah I saw that. I kinda figured they'd use your car for the cover since it was paired with the blue mach1 and they are AM's colors. Congrats man

Users who are viewing this thread