FS: Teksid motor, low mile, spun bearing

BIGONTS

Established Member
I just picked this up and it's more complete than I thought. Bought from a friend from a really low-mile 97 Cobra. It has a spun bearing. Now sure which one as the motor has not been taken apart. Comes with everything you see. Nice fancy plastic box Valve covers, front accessories, heads, oil pan, etc.

I'm not sure how much to ask for, but I now it's worth some money. Please give me a call with some offers. Willing to give a good deal for a quick local pickup/transaction. Located by Chicago, IL.

Pics: http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110620

Please send me your email address for pics. Pics can be seen on Modularfords . com, engine parts for sale section or Sale Section at ChicagoSVT . com or search for my posts: BIGONTS

Only trades/partial trades that I might be looking for would be a 26 spline input shaft, Ram HD 26spline clutch or Spec 3+ 26spline clutch, nitto 315/35/17 drag radials.

Thanks,
Peter
773-636-5263

Last edited:

BIGONTS

Established Member
I've been doing some research and they fetch up to $1,000 complete like this, or by parting out. $400-500 for short block, $100 valve covers, $200-300 complete heads, $100 front cover, etc. You get almost everything, engine, valve covers, heads w/cams, timing chains, front cover, oil, pan, etc. everything you see in the pics. AND, that fancy plastic box. I know it sounds stupid, but that box is nice and sturdy and convenient way to carry and store the motor. Let's start there and what's your offer?

Give me a call 773-636-5263

Users who are viewing this thread