[fs] t88 hellion turbo setup

-lockdown-

Established Member
I'm selling a complete custom BB T88 Y2K hellion turbo setup, It has about 1800 miles. It comes with, sct BA5000 maf with 4'' housing, Intercooler air to air, Blitz SBC i-Color Spec R, 3'inch SS cold side piping, 4'' hot side piping, 4'' QTP E cutout, Also all the piping in this kit is bassani SS. Basicly so idont have to list everything You will get the complete turbo setup except the upr suspension. $6000 obo turbo kit will fit 96-04 4v cobras also 2v. this turbo setup makes big power with no problems so lmk your offer by pm or call me @ 925 382 2801.......Here are some pics

100_0875.jpg

28.jpg

-lockdown-

Established Member
The only reason I'm selling my my Hellion T-88 kit is becauce I'm getting a straight drag kit built for my 91mm turbo and also going BS3 stand alone. I didn't want to do that to my hellion kit so it could stay direct bolt on for 03-04 cobras or 4v cobras. like they say once you go turbo you never look back. This is a steel at this price the kit alone cost me over 10k, + the i-color blits boost controler cost $800+ of lethalperformance, The 88m y2k ball bearing turbo head unit $3500-4000, the hellion piping $3500-4000 and + the BV and WG. This turbo kit will make big power 1000+rwhp with the stock ecu and it also can run 9's to 8's et's on a cobra. I plan to make big big power so that's why I'm selling............

Last edited:

Terminator2003

Established Member
I wish timing was better :(

I just built a new home and need to save for a wedding next spring.

Great price...and if there is any way I can come up with the cash I'll be in touch. GL with the sale

-lockdown-

Established Member
All right guys sorry for those that got late replyed. Needs to go guys so $4500takes it. This is a steal so first come first serve.......

Users who are viewing this thread