Fs t56 trans (viper spec, 26 spline)

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
Im looking to go with an auto.. so up for sale is my t56(viper spec) TRANSMISSION it has the upgraded retainer sleeve a 26 spline input shaft and also comes with the centerforce clutch that only has about 500-1000 miles on(barely broken in). The transmission is still on the car so any local buyer can come and check it out shifts smoothly no noises whats so ever no slippage. would prefer a local sale but willing to ship under buyers expense...

email me for a faster response thanks
[email protected]

looking to get 2000 but may be negotiable if buyers really interested
thanks guys :beer:
MADTQ

Carbon Driven

Established Member
What else has been done to it other then the different gears. Anything done to the forks or is it an aftermarket bellhousing? I have another t56 im very interestedin but shipping will kill me but its still less then this one. Im local to you so thats a plus.

my92gt

Established Member
Well buy mine Robert... I will deliver It to you and pick his up the same day...
To O.P how many miles are on your transmission??

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
I might be interested if I have a buyer for my t-56
Ok keep me posted...

What else has been done to it other then the different gears. Anything done to the forks or is it an aftermarket bellhousing? I have another t56 im very interestedin but shipping will kill me but its still less then this one. Im local to you so thats a plus.
Fork is actually brand new oem fork replaced it about 500 miles ago when the clutch was put in, stock bellhousing... u should really check it out in person.. since its still on the car i can take u around so you can feel it(no homo) that really sounded bad lol...that way you can be a witness to a great trans

Well buy mine Robert... I will deliver It to you and pick his up the same day...
To O.P how many miles are on your transmission??
approximately 5000 miles
:bash:buy mine robert lol

Carbon Driven

Established Member
PM me your best price. Who is installing your auto? RET? If so maybe it would be easy to swap trannys there (if I get a good deal :))?

LBCobra

LONG BEACH TERMI
Established Member
P.M me your best price also.
pm sent

Centerforce clutch, is that a dual friction modle?
You know what I know its a centerforce for sure but dont quite remember if its a DualFriction or a DFX...For sure is one of these I believe the DFX is rated at a lil higher horsepower tolerance but dont remember which one is it.

What auto are you going with and whats your setup?
Im going with a 4r70w for sure still havent talked to the tranny builder regarding the set up so im still open on that

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Yea Im showing the Shelby. Maybe I could check out your T56 then :beer:
My Shelby now has black 20 spoked rims with polished lips. Slammed too :)

PM sent with contact info

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread