FS: SVTPP Springs

96redvettelt4

Established Member
I have for sale the springs off my 2012 SVTPP convertible. Less than 500 miles on them, asking $145. These need to go.

From Ford's Press Release:

"As a result of the increased tire performance, the chassis was tuned to respond more like a race car. The front and rear shocks were also tuned, adding control to work better with the chassis and tire. The front springs are 20.5 percent stiffer than the base, and the rear springs are 9.5 percent stiffer, continuing an SVT performance tuning direction of adding more stiffness in the front and keeping the rear softer to aid acceleration traction. Roll stiffness also helps control cornering while on the track.

A lowered ride height of 11 millimeters in front and 8 millimeters at the rear improves handling and gives the car an even sportier attitude. High-temperature dry shaft center bearing bushing and shifter bushings – which are also on the base Shelby – ensure that no matter how hot the conditions get, the car will still perform at its best."

DSC_0256_zpsb5c2ffb7.jpg

DSC_0257_zps1b85977e.jpg

DSC_0258_zps40527065.jpg

Last edited:

96redvettelt4

Established Member
I wonder how much these lower a GT?

You would have to know the difference between GT and GT500 ride height. I think these are the happy-medium best of both worlds for most folks. Sure you can go lower but at the expense of ride quality. Let me know if interested- I would like to get these out of my garage and to someone who will get some use out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread