FS: supercharger,tb,plenum, bf hub,bbk x

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
Just got the mods installed on the car, so i have these things ready to go.

-supercharger off my 2003 cobra with tb and plenum. Never pullied with 17,000 miles. great condition, no oxidation at all. comes w/ stock pulley. $350 shipped.

-bbk catted x-pipe. great condition, no dents. $100 shipped SOLD

-billetflow interchangeable supercharger pulley hub (the one that gets pressed onto the snout). never used. $50 shipped. SOLD

please let me know if there's any questions. i'll ship to lower 48 states, paypal accepted. once payment is received, the items will be shipped within two days and a tracking number will immediately be provided. thanks for the interest. jason.

Last edited:

badsube

Rescue Chief
Established Member
not sure how many miles. it came on the cobra when i bought it. it's in perfect condition though. i just wanted to go with a non-catted h-pipe. if you guys send me your email addresses, i can get you pics. thanks alot for the interest. oh, and my cobra now only has 18,000 miles, so it's no more than that in terms of miles on the x-pipe.

TDS-03

Established Member
I pm'd my email, but never received any pics...ready to buy on the x-pipe, just would like to see it first and be sure its what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread