FS: Stock Supercharger/TB/Plenum, Pulley Puller, BF 2.93

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
my stock supercharger/tb/plenum are coming off the car this saturday in favor of a steig stage iv/tb/plenum. stock parts have just over 15k on them (6k w/ pulley). supercharger will come with a billetflow hub already installed, all you will need to do is get a billetflow pulley ring for it. parts are in great shape and perfect working order. good oppurtunity for someone who is looking for a s/c to send out for porting. i can ship directly to you or to steigemeiere if you perfer. asking $475 and since shipping is going to be expensive (parts are heavy) i will split shipping with buyer.

i will also have a billetflow pulley puller & pulley installer for sale. puller used twice and installer used once. the pulley puller has one of the screws that attach the hub plate to it broken off inside puller. the puller will work fine to remove one peice pulley's. you will need to get the broken screw out of the puller to attach the hub plate to remove a two peice pulley. should be easy to do but i dont need to the puller/installer any more so i dont feel like messing with it. Asking $115 obo for it.

2.93" Billetflow pulley ring (silver/clear). Brand new, never used. $65 shipped

parts will be ready to ship after this weekend. 2.93 is available now. you can email me at [email protected], pm me on here, or IM me on AIM: Shosh67

Frank

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Frank, you have a pm. TB, Plenum and 2.93 pulley are as good as sold ! Ken

KenCobra03

Established Member
Frank, thank you for good prices and being a honest seller. It was a pleasure doing
business with you. See you at NED. Ken

KenCobra03

Established Member
Frank, hope you get your car fixed up soon, and get the Stage 4 on.

Last edited:

blwn88cpe

Established Member
Supercharger still for sale? If so, please pm me your bottom dollar price. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread