FS Stock (mostly) 2003 Satin Silver Metallic Coupe

JimBobWay

Established Member
SALE PENDING

It's time to let someone else have fun with this car. Older guy here and priorities have changed and I'm getting ready for retirement. This is a good running, basically an unmolested stock (mostly) car. The few parts replaced I still have with the exception of the stock exhaust and will come with the car. Oil was changed every 3000 miles.
Mostly Stock, never tuned, chipped or pulley'd
75,000 miles
$18,900 OBO - edit: REDUCED to $17,000
All documents from original sale
First owner
Garage Kept
Not abused and very well cared for
Mobil1 Synthetic Oil
Fresh tires
#3713 of 8394 made
One of only 242 Satin Silver Metallic Coupes
Xtreme Heat Exchanger w/ fans
Borla Stinger Cat Backs
K&N FIPK
MGW Shifter - Red
315/35-17 (GS-D3s) on the rear, have original rims/tires if you want all 4 the same
Tinted Windows
Snake in grill
SS Inserts

Jim 623.826.2123
[email protected]
Surprise, AZ

I'll add pics once I figure that out or just ask
Cobra

Last edited:

JimBobWay

Established Member
I understand my price was way too high and am coming down, way down to a more realistic number. I have one guy local that wants to look at it and has cash.

Is $15,000 more like it for a stock, one owner car?

Thanks in advance
Jim

02gt87

Established Member
I understand my price was way too high and am coming down, way down to a more realistic number. I have one guy local that wants to look at it and has cash.

Is $15,000 more like it for a stock, one owner car?

Thanks in advance
Jim

I wouldn't take anything less than 17k for it.

JimBobWay

Established Member
Yep - lots of interest at $17,000. Keep the calls coming! One showing tomorrow that's local and a guy from NC is next.
Thanks

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
I would take no less than 17.5k. 17 if you REALLY have to sell it. I have almost the exact same car but its a vert. same miles and all and mine is priced at 17.8K. I dont think that's unreasonable.

JimBobWay

Established Member
Sale Pending
I hate to see this go but after seeing this young couple look like they would enjoyed this car so much it will make it easier for me. I know I cared for it and they will too. They didn't want a car that's modified so they wanted mine. I took him for a ride first and like the salesman did for me when I bought this car, laid him back in the passenger seat for a couple of gears - yep, I knew it was sold right then and there. So his wife gets to drive thier Mustang GT and he gets the Cobra. Sounds about right.

Users who are viewing this thread