FS : Stock Eaton M112

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Up for grabs is my stock Eaton. Through the course of attempting to get a used ported blower, a gentleman off these boards sold me a unit with a bad snout section ( not disclosing it of course), making a screeching noise on decel after a throttle snap. After working with Bob Steigemeier for 8+ weeks and yanking the blower on/off 5 times, we swapped the snout section from my stock unmolested Eaton onto the used ported blower and VOILA!, no more noise.

This blower case has ~10,300 miles on it, with ~7K of it with a 3.2 or 2.8 pulley. Never boosted over 14 PSI. Would be a great candidiate for anyone who wants to attempt to port their blower at home and NOT risk their stock unit. Bob S. will rebuild the snout section for $225.00 if so desired by the buyer. Can include a stock pulley if needed.

UPDATE 10/17/08 - Asking $150.00 SHIPPED OBO!

THANKS!

DSC_0580.gif

DSC_0581.gif

Last edited:

kirst8404

Been Their Done That
Established Member
I have a very good condition Case and Snout (no rotors) for sale for any body wanting to buy this blower. Asking $150 shipped. Put together a good blower for $300 total.

Bump for you saleen09 - If you dont want this info here, let me know and i will delete it.

Users who are viewing this thread