FS: Stock 2010 Gt500 axle back

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
10svt POST A PRICE!

BE VERY CAREFUL FELLOW MEMBERS. GET PICS AND FULL INFO BEFORE YOU SEND ANY MONEY

1. New member
2. 0 trader rating
3. selling expensive parts.
4. Seller seems to have an attitude.
5. Too lazy to post pics

10svt

Banned
Man the buyer has one post and it's this posting and only been a member a few hours. You sir are a douche

he texted me telling me he would make a account to give me feedback. i sold him the exhaust for 120 shipped. who are you calling a douche?? you should apologize now man. and your " feeling " is wrong.

Davidx9x

Established Member
Yes i had to leave a comment for the same reason that ppl are being dcks to 10svt. I emailed him, texted him and i purchased the mufflers from him. He shipped them to me and the right thing to do is leave a positive comment for a very cooperative seller. I would've done the same for you lubri but from the way you come come out, i wouldn't purchase jack from you! If i could post a pic of the fedex receipt i would so you can rub it in your eyes!

10svt

Banned
Yes i had to leave a comment for the same reason that ppl are being dcks to 10svt. I emailed him, texted him and i purchased the mufflers from him. He shipped them to me and the right thing to do is leave a positive comment for a very cooperative seller. I would've done the same for you lubri but from the way you come come out, i wouldn't purchase jack from you! If i could post a pic of the fedex receipt i would so you can rub it in your eyes!

thanks i appreciate it. and glad to do buisness with you :beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator

If he is shipping to you, why do you have the receipt?

Users who are viewing this thread