FS: Stock 03 brake rotors $40/ set!!

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I took these off the '03 shortly after the dealer I bought the car from replaced them all because I wanted pretty slotted/ drilled ones.

I want this box out of my garage, but can't bring myself to throw them away. I have all 4 rotors off my 03 Cobra (Factory Ford rotors) with PLENTY of miles left on them. I will also throw in all the stock (Ford) brake pads with PLENTY of material left on them.

$40.

Come on.....that makes that 5 lug/ big brake fox conversion SOOOO much cheaper! Come get this f'n box out of my way!

I also have a perfectly good stock heat exchanger for $50.

Anyone want a Flowmaster Cat-Back? $100 (dent in driver's side muffler, but system is fairly new and very clean)

Stock '03 Cobra cat-back. really? You want it? $30.

Stock headlights ('03 Cobra). Very slight fog on them. Polish and/ or tint, they are perfect. $100.

Electric fan assembly ('03 Cobra). Needs motor, but complete. Free with anything else you buy.

Stock intake system from Air Silencer to Throttle Body & Plenum. $50

Stock '03 Cobra taillight harness (2). $20.

Last edited:

Boobinspector

Established Member
I will definitely take those discs off of your hands. I should be back in town after the 20th on R&R leave. And this just so happens to be on my list things needing to be done. You can Pm me your phone number and I will give you a call when I get in town.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
No problem, I'll PM y ou my number now.

I do have several locals interested in the rotors, so anyone who wants them is going to have to act fast.....and the 4 rotors plus pads in one box is kinda heavy, so I'd really perfer not to ship.

If you are local I will meet you or you can come to Bowie to get them. Thanks!:thumbsup:

Come get some of this other stuff too! Doesn't anyone want a HE?:D

Boobinspector

Established Member
I will take the rotors. I would just need for you to hold on to them for another week in a half. Right now I am in Kuwait. I am in the army and on deployment. When I left my rotors were all kinds of heat soaked. So this is one of the many things I need to take care of while I am home on R&R leave. Soon as I get home I will get in touch with you and come and get them.

Thank you in advance

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I will take the rotors. I would just need for you to hold on to them for another week in a half. Right now I am in Kuwait. I am in the army and on deployment. When I left my rotors were all kinds of heat soaked. So this is one of the many things I need to take care of while I am home on R&R leave. Soon as I get home I will get in touch with you and come and get them.

Thank you in advance

he lives a couple streets from me. Stop by when you come and pick them up. Chris a a cool guy and honest so you shoudnt have any problems

wheelhopper

Established Member
Good thing you grabbed up those brake rotors. I was holding back just so my enlisted friend could make a move.

You know I go through about 3-4 sets of front rotors a year.

Users who are viewing this thread