FS:Steg. Ported Blower off my mystic

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Selling my ported blower (steg. stage 3) with an accufab polished plenum for 875+ shipping. The blower was on for only 2,xxx miles. I made 514rwhp/489rwtq with a 2.80 upper only & a mac 3'' catback offroad x, well here's a video of the blower on. Its taken off & ready to ship. Its painted flat black, first with a grey color then with a flat black to give it a real nice finish.

Last edited:

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Mr. Freeze said:
Selling my ported blower (steg. stage 3) with an accufab polished plenum for 875+ shipping. The blower was on for only 2,xxx miles. I made 514rwhp/489rwtq with a 2.80 upper only & a mac 3'' catback offroad x, well here's a video of the blower on. Its taken off & ready to ship. Its painted flat black, first with a grey color then with a flat black to give it a real nice finish.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/nino/0/3f6e5a5e-0492-4beb-8843-0c06c3e6d37b.htm
Nino's Videos: 2004 Mystic Cobra doing what Cobra's do best: Kick ass...

I got a MAC 3" catback on my cobra and urs looks different, like where it bolts up after the mufflers, where did u get those? I need sum like that. Thanks

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Slowbra04 said:
I got a MAC 3" catback on my cobra and urs looks different, like where it bolts up after the mufflers, where did u get those? I need sum like that. Thanks

im not following, you mean the exhaust hangers ? or where the tailpipes are bolted on after the mufflers?

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
OrangeMachine said:
Pics? What kind of pulley is on it? Also, what supporting mods did you need with that combo? BAP and Mafia? Thanks, David

pics., the only pics. are the ones from the video. i'll see if i can find some w/ the blower on. It comes with a 2,80 upper already installed. Supporting mods. you would need are just a mafia, together i pulled those sig. #'s so i know these unit makes power!!!!

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
torchenvy said:
your car and your vid F'n rock. :rockon: :rockon: :pepper: :thumbsup:

thanks :rockon: , i couldnt find a better way to get rid of those used tires before i mounted the new ones :pepper:

Mr. Freeze

Established Member
Slowbra04 said:
Yea where the tailpipes r bolted on after the mufflers

dang, did you buy it new? is should come with it in the kit or is it one piece now?? if im not mistaken i got the older version of their 3'' catbacks which sounds a little deeper in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread