FS: Steeda X pipe with high flow cats $400

sloppymax

Established Member
Putting up for a sale Steeda's x pipe with high flow cats. Part number is 555-1112GT and retails for $549. I bought this in the last year and had it installed for approximately 2k miles. You can see the lack of discoloration on the pipes to confirm this was not on the car long. Bolts up to the factory manifolds. Pipes and cats are great shape with no cam idle tunes ever run and no bottoming out. This coupled with my resonator delete and axle back was too much for my neighborhood at 5:15 AM. I will honestly miss the sound. I have heard this is made for Steeda either from Kooks or Magnaflow.

I would prefer to sell this locally but will consider shipping if there is no local interest. I work in Charlotte, NC and live in Matthews, NC. No plans of traveling very far outside of these areas. Nuts and bolts on the header side is included as well as clamps on the x pipe. Just reuse your existing hardware for the rear. I am asking $400 for local pick up and will consider shipping after a period of time. Most likely in the $430 ballpark. I would take cash for local pick up or Paypal but the funds would have to be transferred from Paypal to my bank before I went through with the pick up. I have all positive feedback on SVTP, Maxima.org, G35driver.com and my350z.com all under the same username. Thanks for looking.

CAM00023_zpsf7ea08cd.gif

CAM00024_zps2ae5e338.gif

IGO 202

Established Member
I have these are they are very nice. I called Kooks and they do supply the high-flow cats.

Great alternative to running no convertors & no gasoline smell.

Dan

Last edited:

Youngone2012

Established Member
Wanna meet in the middle, since I don't really like the x pipe idea, I can send payment, $370 shipped to a business address.. It I have some 47lb/hr ford injectors I can trade with cash. Just asking ... If not I'll use them on the car too lol

Last edited:

sloppymax

Established Member
Reverting back to a local sale. The original box was tossed and I cannot locate one that would adequately protect and fit the cats. Local pick up is $375.

Users who are viewing this thread