FS: Steeda chrome moly lower control arms $125 shipped

sloppymax

Established Member
Up for sale is a set of Steeda chrome moly lower control arms. These are powder coated silver with poly bushings on both ends. Bushings are in great shape with no tears. A friend had these installed on his car for approximately 8k miles. He pulled them before he recently traded in his car. The part number is 555-4422. There is very little wear but as you can in the picture, there was some rubbing from the parking brake cable that marred some of the coating. The Steeda included spacers will be apart of the sale. The only items needs are poly lube and oem hardware. Steeda originally includes the lube but not the hardware. Install instructions are available on Steeda's site if needed.

Price is $125 shipped. I ship UPS ground to any address in the Continental US. I have all positive feedback on here, my350z, g35driver.com and maxima.org under the same username. I accept Paypal and do not care about the 3%. I will ship the same day that the payment clears my bank account. LCAs are pulled and ready to ship. Pics were taken after a quick wipe down. Thanks for looking.

5cc4d9d0-d2e2-4f8a-860a-13ec20d3a1ff_zpsd3a126af.gif

CAM00027_zps8546867c.gif

sloppymax

Established Member
Email would be fine but did not want to publicly put up the address. I believe you get PM privileges either after 5 or 10 posts.

Users who are viewing this thread