FS: Stage 2 FPDM, dual GT pumps w/ cobra hat, race filter, mach engine and trans

Venom_nitrous

Established Member
Cobra hat and dual gt pumps plug and play. PPRV delete. Twin -6 outlets welded on the hat. - $300

Mallory race filter 3500M. Has twin -6 inlets and single -8 outlets on it (bought separate) filter alone is $129 new - $100

But both above and get 2 -6 earls prolite 350 hoses from the pumps to the filter for only $30 more. No gas fumes!

Stage 2 modified FPDM - $175

Engine:

BBK LT header for 4v engine with matching x pipe. flashing removed. Ceramic coated - $500

MGW shifter for 3650 orange handle

Complete from pan to intake 9600 mile mach 1 engine. Runs awesome. No front pullies of accessories or sensors or cop's. Reuse these from your old engine.

Still attached 3650 trans with 9600 miles Shifts butter smooth. No grinding. Clutch is solid and flywheel included

NX wet kit/ purge. Daytona progressive controller, FPSS, lines and wiring. Complete. I made a complete harness for this so it is totally plug and play. 3 connections at the computer and one harness under the hood. Progressive controller has build in WOT switch and window switch. Very clean install, very easy. Has 4 bank realy block included. Harness also is wired for use with a wideband and gauges in the cluster (+ and -). Harness is completely heat shrink wraped black. Jets included for 50, 75, 100, 125, and 150 shot. Software included as well. Has built in data logger. Can support 2 stages.

Make offers on the engine and nitrous kit. First $8000 takes it all fuel system too. Be able to run the times in my sig!

PM me Trades entertained

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread