FS: Spec 2 Clutch Kit

GForceJunkie

Established Member
i want it but im a lil concerned about the scorch marks on the pressure plates i thought that was a sign of overheating? correct me if im wrong?

It was working fine while it was in. Any clutch I've ever removed had blue marks on the pressure plate and flywheel. I would say that it's normal, but don't just take my word for it. Maybe someone will chime in with other opinions.

GForceJunkie

Established Member
Ok what brand t/o and pilot bearings are they also do you have the plastic alignment tool? And is papal good for you?

I understand why you would be concerned about the blue spots, but I can assure you the clutch works great. It hooks up better than anything I've ever driven. I went with something a little less aggressive because I run Open track events on road courses. If you buy this and are not satisfied, I will return your money if you ship it back to me (You would pay for return shipping). If you are going to want a clutch that hooks and holds, this is the one.
The Pilot and Throwout bearings were packaged with the clutch. I'm not sure what brand they are, the previous owner used Ford bearings when it was installed.
The alignment tool will be included with the clutch, I couldn't find it when I was taking pictures, but have since found it.
PayPal will be good.
Thanks. :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread