FS: South GA 1998 Cobra

sbird1

Fumbles
Established Member
Here it is folks. I need to sell this car even though it is a ton of fun. I've had it since December, but I'm in a financial bind like many others. Anyway, here are some details on the car:

Laser Red with black leather interior
Interior is in excellent shape except for the driver's side door handle/window switch panel is loose and a small driver's seat tear.
Exterior: looks good. Issues are pictured.
I put a new clutch/pressure plate/TOB in the car a couple of months ago. I've had some issues with the tranny, but overall, the car runs and drives without a problem. Only mods are B&M shifter, BBK H-pipe exhaust, K&N intake system. It was NC smogged before I bought it, so it runs clean. I still have the sticker on the windshield. It is also tinted about 5% all around. Nice, but illegal here in GA. Gas is good. I get around 25 HWY and 17 city. I have a OBDII tuner that has it running premium. Runs strong. Sounds awesome. I had it up around 125 the other night on a private road and it was great. Hate to have to sell this thing. Enough jabberin', on to some pics:

IMG_1068-1.jpg

IMG_1071.jpg

IMG_1070.jpg

IMG_1073.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

So you can see the damage. I have some replacement (stock) corners that come with the car. If you have any questions or want more pics, let me know. I'll try to get some interior pics soon. I want to try and get $7,000, but will accept reasonable offers. I don't know how often I will be able to check here, but feel free to respond on the site and/or e-mail me @ scottbird16(at)gmail(dot)com. Thanks.

Oh, and the fogs work!

Users who are viewing this thread