FS: Sony Vaio Laptop $400

Cobra Was Here

I Miss My Cobra
Established Member
I'm selling my old laptop. It was a Christmas gift in 2007, and I used it for about 1.5 years. It's a Sony Vaio VGN-NR120E. It's got a 15.4" screen, 1gb ram, Intel Dual-Core 1.46gz processor, 160gb hard drive, CD/DVD-RW, and came with Windows Vista installed.

The bad: the "1" key is missing, but still works if you press your finger where it used to be. The "M" key is still attatched, but is a little floppy. The left button below the touch pad (mouse button) is a little touchy, and you have to press it a certain way (I stopped using it because if you tap the touch pad once, it does the same function as clicking the mouse button).

The laptop didn't come with a system recovery or OS disc, but currently has the original Windows Vista installed, which has NEVER given me a problem. I'm fairly certain that I removed MOST of my own personal content from this computer. It has never given me a problem, and I have used it daily for the past 1.5 years. All that will come with it is the laptop itself, battery, and power cord.

Here's a link to the same model available on amazon:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sony-VGN-NR120E-Pentium-Processor-Premium/dp/B000W45T32]Amazon.com: Sony VAIO VGN-NR120E/S 15.4" Laptop (Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T2310, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, Vista Premium) Silver: Computers & PC Hardware[/ame]

I'm asking $400 shipped/insured, but will entertain offers.

Users who are viewing this thread