FS: Sony VAIO Desktop

1994ta

I’m selling my desktop Sony VAIO because I just bought a laptop and I don’t need two computers. It’s a couple years old; I bought it brand new from Best Buy. There is nothing wrong with it, never had to take it in for any repairs, although I did replace the hard drive myself about a year ago after the warranty ran out, with a 40 gig version. The model number is Sony VAIO PCV RX-753. Everything is here from when I originally purchased it. Monitor, speakers, mouse, keyboard, and all wiring.
The specs are:

*Pentium 4 @ 2.0 GHz.
*512 MB RAM
*40 gig HD
*DVD-RW/CD-RW Drive
*CD Drive
*3.5” Floppy Drive
*4 USB ports (2 Front, 2 Rear)
*2 i.LINK S400 ports (1 Front, 1 Rear) – IEEE 1394 Firewire (400Mbps)
*56K Modem
*10/100 Network Card
*Windows XP Home Edition Preloaded
*Comes with 2 speakers
*17” Sony A240 FD Trinitron Flat-Panel Monitor (16.0” viewable)
*VAIO Keyboard and VAIO mouse
*Canon S300 Color Inkjet Printer

It comes with a bunch of software too. I can either leave it as it sits, or reformat it fresh for you before I sell it, I’ll leave it up to the buyer. You can find a list of preloaded software here, where it’s listed for $799:
http://www.chicagocomputersupply.com/chicagocomputersupply/sonvarxdigst.html
and right now it also has EFILive, Microsoft Office 2003 Full, Photoshop 7.0, Nero 6, Sony Vegas 5.0, and a few random games as well as DVD burning tools.

Here is another link to the same computer, selling for $810:
http://www.epinions.com/pr-Refurbis...-Item_pcvrx753_PC_Desktop/display_~full_specs

I bought it when it first came out and paid close to $1800 after all was said and done, if I remember correctly. I’d like to get $850 for it, seeing as how the online pricing does not include the monitor, speakers, or printer. I would prefer not to ship it unless I can’t sell it locally. For sale in Monroe, Michigan.

Pics:
computer.gif

Front1.gif

speakers1.gif

keyboardmouse.gif

Users who are viewing this thread