FS SOnic Blue 03 17xxx miles

pipeliner

Established Member
FS SOnic Blue 03 17xxx miles 24000

I am selling my car due to wanting to start another project.

17xxx miles
CAI
Bassani Exhaust
Front control arm bushings
rear diff bushings
True trac diff
Tri ax shifter
New Kuhmo Tires

I have not driven the car all that much . The interior is immaculent I do not take it out in the rain nor the winter. I did give it a bath but the engine compartment is a little dusty. I have title in hand also. Once it warmed up I was going to wash it. The only problem I have ever had with the car was the rear diff leaking. I pulled it apart last weekend and resealed it.

24000 for the car obo
LHJVB-P2120069.JPG

CUTZN-P2120070.JPG

PVWVI-P2120072.JPG

YSCMN-P2120068.JPG

KEPSO-P2120084.JPG

TMHNI-P2120091.JPG

VTUTH-P2120092.JPG

VCBMY-P2130100.JPG

UMYNM-P2130101.JPG

Last edited:

Jforce05

Established Member
Got a better pic showing the scratch??? its not a big deal im from Rockford and I wouldn't mind taking a look at it. What city are you from?

machofmanhattan

Established Member
I guess thats a no... :nonono: :cryying: I can throw in an extra 1-2K over the mach 1 if that helps at all.

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
machofmanhattan said:
I guess thats a no... :nonono: :cryying: I can throw in an extra 1-2K over the mach 1 if that helps at all.

$2000 cash and an 03 Mach for an 03 Cobra would be a helluva deal for you...might wanna check those book values :beer:

pipeliner

Established Member
coolcobramatt said:
$2000 cash and an 03 Mach for an 03 Cobra would be a helluva deal for you...might wanna check those book values :beer:

Except I dont want a Mach at this time. He has a very nice car just not the route im looking of going at this time. :coolman:

pipeliner

Established Member
Snakebite2k5 said:
pm sent....where is the rear svt badge and tail pipes?

Bassani tailpipes are sitting in the garge with the car.

Our cars have SVT Badges :D

I had a new decklid put on due to I got the car with no wing and wanted one.

I have the old Deck lid in the garage with the badge on it. When I had the decklid painted I also had the rear bumper where the black moulding is sanded smooth and painted the color of the car. Looks cleaner I can take a close up if wanted.

cobrasvt04

Established Member
you plan on having this until April?

I am currently in Ca. for school (Air Force) but will be coming home in April. let me know, i'm very interested and could give you cash.

LiquidStang

Established Member
So you bought a new decklid, new bumper, and what's with the new taillights too? You have 01 Cobra tails.......with the amber markers. Sure this car wasn't hit in the rear?

Also, why did you change to a tru trac?

Last edited:

pipeliner

Established Member
LiquidStang said:
So you bought a new decklid, new bumper, and what's with the new taillights too? You have 01 Cobra tails.......with the amber markers. Sure this car wasn't hit in the rear?

Also, why did you change to a tru trac?

If it was hit in the rear I would of known. I dint buy a new bumper. I had the black around the tailpipes sanded and painted when I had the decklid painted. Personal prefrence as I think it looks better. The only reason I switched decklids is due to the guy before me changing it out. The fiberglass holes in the decklid where the wing was removed looked like crap. The fiberglass filling was not up to my standards, so I purchased a differnt one.
The lights were already there when I bought the car. Infact I didnt even notice they were diffrent when I had bought the car.

I installed the true trac
1:Because this was going to be a dedicated Autox/ Track car the stock diff would wear out in a matter of events. Read first post
2: I already had the rear apart to fix the leak

LiquidStang

Established Member
pipeliner said:
If it was hit in the rear I would of known. I dint buy a new bumper. I had the black around the tailpipes sanded and painted when I had the decklid painted. Personal prefrence as I think it looks better. The only reason I switched decklids is due to the guy before me changing it out. The fiberglass holes in the decklid where the wing was removed looked like crap. The fiberglass filling was not up to my standards, so I purchased a differnt one.
The lights were already there when I bought the car. Infact I didnt even notice they were diffrent when I had bought the car.

I installed the true trac
1:Because this was going to be a dedicated Autox/ Track car the stock diff would wear out in a matter of events. Read first post
2: I already had the rear apart to fix the leak

Thanks for answering my questions! :) What Bassani exhaust do you have? Off Road or On Road X? Catback?

pipeliner

Established Member
LiquidStang said:
Thanks for answering my questions! :) What Bassani exhaust do you have? Off Road or On Road X? Catback?

It is a off road x mufflers and tailpipes. It has the 02s in place so it dosnt throw codes

And no problem answering. I wont hide anything about the car.

Users who are viewing this thread