FS: SN95 ROUSH/COBRA Trunk Mounted Tool Kit.

DSGTURBOSVO

Established Member
I want that. I just spent a shit ton of cash on my car but if I can work it out at the end of the week and you still have it. I'll be in touch.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I have the same exact one in my car. Very nice addition. A good place to keep tools, gauges, and also a wheel lock key. Much better than having it slosh around in your glovebox or center console.

Stolen 98

Established Member
I want that. I just spent a shit ton of cash on my car but if I can work it out at the end of the week and you still have it. I'll be in touch.

These rarely come up and never in this good of shape! Better snatch it up quick ;)

DSGTURBOSVO

Established Member
I will if I can. I have a friend that wants me to put a dash wire harness in his 63 split window vette and I've been putting it off. I'll talk to him tomorrow and tell him I'll do it if he pre pay's me.

Stolen 98

Established Member
Do you think this would work with an 04 cobra trunk?

I think it would but I can't guarantee it would. You could certainly buy it and find out! ;-)

No but seriously check out the install instructions and compare them to your factory deck-lid....its very simple how it attaches.

Ironsnake- I'm a huge californication addict. Charlie Runkel kills me!

Stolen 98

Established Member
Bump...sorry to say it but I'm pretty sure it won't work on a new edge car....sn95 car only.

Users who are viewing this thread