FS: SCT XCal2 **BRAND NEW in box plus a free custom JDM tune**

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
I got an SCT XCal2 for christmas last year from JDM with one free custom tune. I have never taken it out of the box and still have the sheet to fill out the specs for the custom tune because my plan to go ported with a 6# never panned out. I am now garaging my truck for the winters and buying a 2002 audi s4 instead of building up the truck.

It was (and still is) $395 new from JDM... I'd like to get at least 360 OBO plus shipping for it seeing as how it is 100 percent brand new. I will even throw in a USB cable for it as well.

YMMV

In your wife
Established Member
How long is that free tune good for from JDM? I am actually going to get tuned by them and could use that tune card. That and I am looking into the XCal2 as well.

Sorry for the Noob question but this will work with a 04 as well right?

Last edited:

SkippyMcGee

Established Member
No problem. I know the free tune they give counts for a mail order tune. I do not think that it would ever expire but who knows. Regardless, you will have to pay for dyno time and a custom dyno tune from JDM. That being said, since you are in the market, and you do have to pay for a dyno tune if you are going to JDM, I think this is an awesome deal. ;)

It has never been loaded with anything so it will work with an 04.

Where are you located? I really want to get this thing out of my house now that I have no need for it.

Users who are viewing this thread