FS: SCT xcal 3 (unlocked), Mafia, and stock ported TB

chris1badL

Established Member
SOLD!

Selling a few parts I have laying around the garage. Got a Unlocked SCT xcal 3 with 4 unlocks left. One of the sides where you plug it in the car is broken off but has nothing to do with how it works. Works fine without any issues. Looking for $225 shipped for the Xcal. Also have a Mafia that is fine and in working order. Looking for $100 shipped. Last I have a stock ported TB. I was told it was a posi port but I couldnt tell you 100% on if that is true or not. Looking for $250 shipped. Im having trouble post pics right now but please text me for a faster response anyways. 7046998319. Im hoping to get the pics up tonight as for some reason I cant get my phone to send the pics to my email. I will work on that. Thanks!

FYI, anyone local to me or pro dyno I have a Steggy stage 4 with a 2.76 and 2.93 upper down at his shop. I havent had the time to go pick it up or take pics but anyone that might want to go look at is more then welcome. Looking for $600 with the pullies. I been crazy busy but will find time to go pick it up or get some photos.

Last edited:

chris1badL

Established Member
Got 2 more pics coming. Having trouble on my phone again.

21ctmax.jpg

avmmj6.jpg

w2eomd.jpg

kdmy9z.jpg

nxqqkk.jpg

sq4mcx.jpg

jforest

Established Member
I'd love to have that steggy but its not quite the right time for me. I'll actually be down at pro dyno next Friday to get a tune. I'm located in the Steele Creek area near the airport.

chris1badL

Established Member
Sold! Jforest, Dan is the man. He will do good things to your car. I will be down there tomorrow if he is at the shop. Need to get the blower.

Users who are viewing this thread