FS: SCT X-Cal 1 tuner

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm selling the SCT X-Cal 1 tuner that I kept after selling my '02 Lightning. It's got cold, warm, race, and stock tunes for the following mods:

-4lb lower pulley
-JLP ram air intake
-Silver Bullet exhaust

You'll probably have to redo the tunes, but the USB wire is included and you can change them online and download them onto the tuner. Either that or you can send it in to SCT and they'll redo it for your truck. Instruction sheet and original box included. $200 shipped w/in the contiguous U.S.

DSC00163-vi.jpg

DSC00164-vi.jpg

mickey03L

Just the normal bolt ons
Established Member
itll work on an 04 all u got to do is send it off to an sct tuner and they can set it up for ur truck. the xcal can be programmed for any obdii vehicle

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
So it would also work for my 01 i am assuming, as long as they retune it. Do they charge for the tunes?

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
I'm pretty sure they'll charge for the tunes, but I don't think it's much. I'll get ahold of SCT and ask them the process & post it up here. Like Mikey said, it can be programmed for any OBD2 vehicle.

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Here's a link to SCT's faq section. It'll tell you what all you can do w/ the tuner and how to go about getting it retuned. You'd just have to send it or take it in to a dealer and they'll retune it for your vehicle. Each tuner is VIN locked, so I guess a dealer would have to redo it for you since every L is different (even stock ones).

http://www.sctflash.com/faqs.php

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I'm needing a new tune for my Lightning, i have the Blue JDM Chip in my Lightning now. I bought it in the summer of 03, but now, no one tunes those anymore. I have some new mods that i'm wanting to put on my L',and i need a new tuner to do it. What's the difference in the SCT-1 and the SCT-2? I'm going with a Dyno-Tune this time, so would your SCT work on my L' when i get it Dyno-Tuned? Thanks, LA

Users who are viewing this thread