FS: SCT Livewire and MAF

Sonicblu0311

Established Member
Lancaster (village), New York, United States
as the title reads, i am selling my SCT Livewire and BA-3000 MAF, there are no issues with either item, just decided i wanted to go with a different product. The Livewire is used, but unmarried, has a scratch on the black plastic but screen and functionality are perfect. will come with OBD2 cable as well as computer data logging cable. asking $350 shipped firm. the BA-3000 is new out of box. was installed on the car and ran for maybe 20 miles, there are no issues what so ever with the MAF but like the livewire, decided to use a different product. looking to get $200 shipped for that. i will post pictures later today or early tomorrow.

Sonicblu0311

Established Member
Lancaster (village), New York, United States
there it is off, the scratch as i said is just one sinlge one going across part of the tuner. its superficial and isnt very deep at all. dropped the tuner between the seats one day when reprogramming and must of scrapped on something trying to dig it out.
IMG_20130606_132317_343_zps551b46a6.gif

Scratch doesnt affect the functionality at all. no pixel damage or anything. tuner was stored out of the sun at all times and never mounted in the windshield so the sun wouldnt burn out the screen like ive seen on some peoples livewires (NEVER LEAVE THEM OUT!!! it happens and costs a lot to replace lol)
IMG_20130606_132352_596_zps01471619.gif

the only thing missing is the windshield mount, it was broken when i purchased it brand new from American Muscle and never bothered to replace it because i had no interest in using the gauge function for anything other than tuning purposes. the gauge function is really nice and i can post a video or picture of that tomorrow once this storm passes, you can configure analog inputs for a wideband as well as monitor 6 inputs from the vehicle with this in the performance monitor section. Very nice handheld and if i didnt switch to Sniper tuning software i would never sell this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread