~ FS- Saleen Speedline (94-98) 18" Wheels

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Ok, what's I've got is (4) four 18x8.5 Saleen Speedline wheels for sale. They were the wheels Saleen used from 1994-1998. They are the original silver finish, I would rate them all at a 9.5/10. One has MINOR curb rash, and I mean minor...probably 3-4" at most. One has a little scratch in one spoke, it has been touched up and is only noticable when you are right up on the wheel. Other than that they are damn near perfect. They have "new style' Saleen centercaps. I am going to start the price at $750.00 (+S/H) OBO. This price is "or best offer" so don't be afraid to make me one, but I will tell you I already have offers over $600 sight unseen. As far as the shipping goes sent me a zip code and I will get you a quote, or you can check on it. My zip is 73008 and I would guess the wheels are 24lbs or less. You can contact me on this thread, on here thru PMs, my email ( [email protected] ), or by phone ( 405-863-4650 ). Email would be your best bet as I will receive them immediately and be able to respond immediately also. Thanks guys, -Josh .
HPIM0534.jpg
This is the best pic I have right now, I will be taking better up close shots sometime this week. If you want to see any specific pics just ask.

thorco3

Established Member
You should have a reply to your pm. I would like to see some pics of all the defects if possible too.

thanks, Clay

email is [email protected] if you need to send pics via email

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
This is my Bro's ad. I willl get some pics today or tomorrow for you. The blemish's are very minor. These wheels are getting very rare, I am trying to talk him out of selling them.

onepowerfulpony

Feel The Powa
Established Member
Here are some pics from this weekend. You can see the wheels better.

IMG_6519a.gif

IMG_6696a.gif

Will get close ups later.

Last edited:

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
emailed josh... Shipping to 92626?
and close up of damage..please..these are real saleens right?

thorco3

Established Member
onepowerfulpony said:
This is my Bro's ad. I willl get some pics today or tomorrow for you. The blemish's are very minor. These wheels are getting very rare, I am trying to talk him out of selling them.

yeah I hear ya on that one. I would certainly understand if he decides against selling them. I really would like to get a chrome set but they are virtually impossible to find.

safado said:
emailed josh... Shipping to 92626?
and close up of damage..please..these are real saleens right?

nobody makes a speedline replica. or if they did it would be the first i've ever heard of it.

thorco3

Established Member
safado said:
SWEET!!! do you know what the offset is? 25 mm?

I'm not 100% sure on the offset but I know the they have two different offsets, one for the front and one for the back.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
Man i wish they were Chrome! Good luck with the sell,i have a feeling these won't last long...

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
I do not know the exact offset, I will measure it when I take the wheels off. The front and rear do have a slightly different offset. Bump

thorco3

Established Member
bad93snake said:
I do not know the exact offset, I will measure it when I take the wheels off. The front and rear do have a slightly different offset. Bump

I never heard back from ya, did you ever recieve my pm? or were you at all interested in a trade...?

thorco3

Established Member
onepowerfulpony said:
I don't think he is interested in a trade. He already has new wheels on the way.

alright, that's sorta what I had figured once I hadn't gotten any response. I would love to take these off his hands, unfortunately I'm headed on vacation for a couple weeks and just not a good time to spend extra money on another set of wheels.

good luck with the sale. these wheels will only continue to go up in value imo

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
Make offers....??????? waiting on you to take them OFFFF!!!!!!!!!lol.. let me know when they are ready to ship...92562 LMK!!!

Just curious on the offset... They will be going on a 85 saleen with cobra front brakes and fox length axles in back...

Last edited:

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
safado said:
Make offers....??????? waiting on you to take them OFFFF!!!!!!!!!lol.. let me know when they are ready to ship...92562 LMK!!!

Just curious on the offset... They will be going on a 85 saleen with cobra front brakes and fox length axles in back...
Sorry alex, I sent you an email...if you're 100% then we have a deal. But you've given me two different zip codes! Which one, 92562 or 92626???... and yes they will fit great with stock fox length axles. Email me back. -J

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
92562 is home and 92626 is work.... I'll probably want them shipped to the work 92626... I'll send you a email..

Users who are viewing this thread