Fs: Roush square tips

Yellow4.6

Established Member
- ROUSH take off Square tips ( brought from a Ford dealer in NC who was swapping out factory ROUSH Mufflers for the the more aggressive ones.

$125.00 + RIDE Firm

** PARTS ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE ( MEANING PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE ).....I WILL GET SHIPPING PRICES TO GET THE MOST ACCURATE PRICE FOR YOU. THIS REQUIRES ME TO TAKE PACAKGES TO UPS STORE SO IT MAY TAKE A DAY OR SO DUE TO WORK SCHEDULE.**

** GETTING A SHIPPING PRICE DOES NOT ENTITLE BUYER TO THE PART...NOR DOES AN OFFER FROM BUYER TO SELLER THAT HAS NOT BEEN ACCEPTED BY SELLER IN FORM OF TXT OR VERBAL FORM VIA PM, PHONE CALL, TXT MESSAGE, FORUM POST OR FACE TO FACE CONTACT. BOTH PARTIES MUST AGREE TO TRANSACTION DETAILS.**

GTParts001_zpsb923f9da.jpg

Last edited:

hdmlnium1

Established Member
Would these work with GT500 mufflers if I cut the tips off?
I like the look of the roush rear diffuser with the square tips, but I also need to keep my GT500 mufflers. ?
Bill

Yellow4.6

Established Member
Would these work with GT500 mufflers if I cut the tips off?
I like the look of the roush rear diffuser with the square tips, but I also need to keep my GT500 mufflers. ?
Bill

I suppose they would, I don't know what the diameter of the outlet is on the GT500s. Find out what it is and ill measure the inlet on the tips

Yellow4.6

Established Member
I'm highly considering these! Are they for 13-14?

I believe they were taken of 13's, The dealership were taking them off new Roush's. And I just got them about 2 months ago. I'm not sure if there are any differences in the years. I was gonna put them on my 12.

calebnumber3

Established Member
There is a difference between the 11-12 and the 13-14 square tips. I'm fixing to put my LT headers and ORX on. Gonna see how I like the Roush with the new setup, If I like it I will buy these in a heart beat if you still have them!

Users who are viewing this thread