FS: Roush cat-back 99-04

candyroush

Established Member
Selling my the cat-back that came off my roush. It is roush pipes and spintech mufflers. It sounded BADASS and loud on my car with an o/r xpipe. The only reason im selling this is becuase it was too quiet with my new twin turbo setup. It is designed to fit the roush side skirts but my also work with the gt skirts like the Cobra R. the only thing missing are the tips. This was an expensive cat-back with real roush pipes. Looking for $350
100_0074.gif

100_0073.jpg

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wish I had the $350 bro.
I want side exhaust in the worst way. I'm thinking of just going the custom route.

candyroush

Established Member
Wish I had the $350 bro.
I want side exhaust in the worst way. I'm thinking of just going the custom route.

yeah, i went custom with my new setup. i still paid $250 to have it done which is a good price but add in the cost of the mufflers and you will be well over $350 and i have serious ground clearance issues with the new setup.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
yeah, i went custom with my new setup. i still paid $250 to have it done which is a good price but add in the cost of the mufflers and you will be well over $350 and i have serious ground clearance issues with the new setup.

I'd like to keep my Flows, and use oval tubing to utilize ground clearance. I don't even want tips, just a balogna cut, almost like Nascar.

candyroush

Established Member
I'd like to keep my Flows, and use oval tubing to utilize ground clearance. I don't even want tips, just a balogna cut, almost like Nascar.

yeah i have seen that done. Its not the piping that causes ground clearance issues its the muffler and there location, they are moved further forward and has to be low enough to avoid the driveshaft. Thats whats nice about the spintechs, the are in the same postion as the factory location. I think either way you go it will look and sound good.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice.
So the clearance issue with side exhaust is the special mufflers?
I always figured it was the piping.
So since my muffs are in the oem location, clearance issues should be nill? even with my sfc?

Sorry for the hijack. lol

candyroush

Established Member
Nice.
So the clearance issue with side exhaust is the special mufflers?
I always figured it was the piping.
So since my muffs are in the oem location, clearance issues should be nill? even with my sfc?

Sorry for the hijack. lol

well, if you decide to do the side exit with the flowmasters you are going to need to relocate them. the exit on the flows are about by the rear end, thats to far back. so you either have to buy a setup like the spintechs (inlet and exit on the same side of the muffler) or move the flows up closer to x-pipe.

Users who are viewing this thread