FS - Return Fuel System

corepwn

Established Member
SOLD

For sale is my Return Fuel System designed by Sai. This will support 800-900rwhp depending on fuel, power adder, and injectors. (Turbo on the high end, PD blower on the lower end when used with e85)

This system utilizes a modified GT500 fuel assembly fitted with 2 walboro 465 pumps and setup for return. The factory feed line is re-fitted and reused, so only the return has line has to be run from the pump to the engine bay.

I'm including the entire pump assembly, all pushlok AN fittings and hose, Aeromotive regulator w/gauge, and Roush High Flow Fuel Rails. (stock rails can be re-used if you wish)

You will need to supply your own injectors and wiring harness. I recommend http://www.lethalperformance.com/lethal-performance-dual-pump-return-style-fuel-system-wiring-harness-mustang-gt500-shelby-boss-coyote.html?gclid=CNTTnvqtjccCFQaVfgodUJwN8g as it's super easy to install.

I will provide instruction to the buyer on installation, but it's very much plug and play.

As to why it's for sale? I'm going even bigger! No pics at this time, still installed in my car.

SOLD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread