FS: Rare 1995 Mustang Cobra SVT Hardtop Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

inyouindoh

I am selling my mothers 1995 Ford Mustang Cobra SVT Convertible with factory hardtop option. This is a very rare car with production of the hardtop option being limited to 1 of 499. I'm not sure of which # it was in the hardtop production, but I was told it was #773 of the 1001 Cobra convertibles for that year and deduced that would have put it right around in the middle of the production of the 499 hardtops. I have seen this car for sale for a great deal more in great to excellent condition, but this one needs a little cosmetic work. That being said, I am still aware of the rarity of the car. I have my own projects and am ready to move on from this car. Someone else has the opportunity to polish this diamond.

Specs:

Price $6500 (below blue book)

1995 Mustang Cobra SVT Hardtop Convertible
Engine: 5.0L 302 Cobra
Mileage: @ 144K
VIN: 1FALP45D6SF197421

She runs well enough, but I'm sure could be tuned better to get more life out of the 5.0 engine. I have replaced numerous maintenance parts over the years and it currently has a Bassani X-pipe with Flowmasters and 3.73 gears on it right now although I do have a stock catted h-pipe for inspection purposes. Paint has 19 years of wear and tear as well. There are currently seat covers on the seat because the years or driving with the top down have not been kind to the leather. The seat covers work fine, but if you wanted original seat leathers you would need to have them reupholstered. The door panels/visors also have some sun damage. Truly a diamond in need of someone to polish it.

If you have questions, I will try and answer and update ad with info as it seems to become pertinent.

Car is obviously being sold as is with no warranty. Please do not ask to part out the car. It is a package with the hardtop. Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping from Austin, TX. Will not sell to anyone outside of the U.S.

Certified Gold Title in hand

Thank You for Looking

IMG_0262_zpsd777bb91.jpg

IMG_0220_zps96fd2717.jpg

IMG_0244_zps981ec434.jpg

IMG_0249_zps8279d75a.jpg

IMG_0240_zpsa437d11f.jpg

IMG_0257_zpsf68d508d.jpg

IMG_0251_zpsb7443e0f.jpg

IMG_0272_zps900af8ed.jpg

Last edited:

inyouindoh

Yeah. I couldn't find the original title so had to order a new one and the new one they gave me was gold. I spoke with the DMV and they said the gold one is a certified copy and only the original lost one would be blue. The gold one is same as blue in every way except color. I have accompanying paperwork with it saying there are no liens. It is not a salvage title or anything like that.

Ask me about selling the hardtop separately if I haven't sold it after a while.

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Does the vin or Cobra build # say if it was a hardtop convertible? If so I would not separate the two....

95GT2TOP

Established Member
Gotta throw my hat in on this one again, I'm looking for the Hardtop Cart to complete my car again if you part the car out.
I know I'm starting to touch a nerve, but I'm on the verge of begging for the cart. LOL
Good luck with the sale!

inyouindoh

The VIN does show this as being one of the 499 rare hardtop convertibles, so it is very unlikely that I would sell anything separately.

Pruitt146

Established Member
Ok I'm going to show my lack of knowledge here but I had no idea it was a removeable hardtop with a rag top as well.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

mystang

Established Member
I know it's been a while and op apparently doesn't frequent the website, but I figured I'd try anyway...did this car ever sell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread