FS: Random assortment of 2v parts (Interior, gears, supercharger parts, etc)

flyboy1294

Established Member
Hey guys, I have a couple left over parts off of a 2004 GT that I'd like to get rid of. As you know, the vast majority of these parts are compatible with 1999-2004 Mustangs of all sub models.

All prices are OBO and do not include shipping. If the item does not have a price on it, just make me an offer. All items are shipped from my home in southern KY. Although I am a new member on this site, I have been around moddedmustangs and mustangforums for much longer under the same user name, and have bought and sold items successfully many times. Feel free to look me up.

If interested, either PM me or feel free to email me at makojako@live(dot)com.

If it isn't listed here, I don't have it.

*Stock 3.27 gears for 8.8 rear end. These are in perfect shape. Still have cross hatching on them.
IMG_0399.jpg

IMAG0005_zpsaea60b4f.jpg

IMAG0004_zpsea67ce6b.jpg

* Dash bezel. Perfect shape. Paid like $35 for it and never used it.
IMAG0088_zpsf8c2b82e.jpg

* T45 Shifter
*T45 wiring harness

*I do NOT have the stock clutch, or flywheel or entire transmission.

* Stock fuel hoses, pprv, etc.

* Charcoal driver's side A pillar (off of an '04)
IMAG0924_zpsbef2f3a0.jpg

* Competition Orange fuel door
IMAG0922_zpsde32af83.jpg

* 2 K&N filters. 1 fits in stock airbox and has 5,000 miles on it, and 1 is pod style and is of undetermined age.
* EGR tube
IMAG0923_zps0f2a01b9.jpg

* Paxton supercharger main bracket, and idler management bracket. For the Novi 1000 or 2000 and 00-04 GT's.
IMAG0925_zps4c5ceef2.jpg

*Paxton or Vortech intake tube. I am not sure which kit this is from. It does not line up with my Novi, so I tend to lean towards it being a Vortech piece.
* Stock IAC sensor included
IMAG0919_zps8f49f38a.jpg

* Vortech stock oil feed line
* Vortech oil drain line
IMAG0920_zps086d1c29.jpg

*Also have some Motorcraft spark plugs with 5,000 miles on them. $10 and you can have all 8. They are literally flawless.

*Stock coil springs for 96-04 Mustangs with SRA.

* Stock CC plates, bolts, etc.

*Crash bar and foam
IMAG1686_zps4164467e.jpg

* Pink top 21# injectors. Came off of a 40k mile GT, and I used them to limp mine around for maybe 100 miles this winter. New pintle caps and orings on 6 of them.
* CX Racing intercooler piping. It's 3" and I have a straight and 45* bend left over. Also have some scrap left over from cutting IC piping and making powerpipe. Might be handy if you are making an air filter fit or something.

IMAG1687_zps234e1583.jpg

Last edited:

Alucard3600

Established Member
I may possibly be interested in the dash bezel since mine cracked, how good do you think it will look in a silver 04 gt?

flyboy1294

Established Member
I may possibly be interested in the dash bezel since mine cracked, how good do you think it will look in a silver 04 gt?

It fit great in my '04 GT, actually! The only thing I can think of is the defrost button. Look on the left side of the dash bezel below the headlight switch. See how the bezel has a rectangular hole for the defrost button? My '04 did not have the switch in this location, so there was an empty hole in the bezel.

Alucard3600

Established Member
Yea, I noticed that,my defrost is at the bottom of my center console, that sucks lol, that is a good pricefor it.

Chais92

Established Member
In that picture with the tubing. I need a 90 degree bend to to attach my powerpipe to my v1 inlet. I know it's a reach but the measures are 4" on one side and 3.5" on other. If that would match It would be amazing haha

flyboy1294

Established Member
I'm sorry guys! I didn't get emails for your replys for some reason. I will stay ontop of things better in the future.
Black shifter bezel in great shape with none of the clips broken? Email me please:

[email protected]
The shift bezel, along with all of the transmission accesories besides the shifter and harness have sold. I'm sorry man.

In that picture with the tubing. I need a 90 degree bend to to attach my powerpipe to my v1 inlet. I know it's a reach but the measures are 4" on one side and 3.5" on other. If that would match It would be amazing haha

The elbow I have is 4" on both sides, unfortunately. The Paxton lip is a bit larger than the Vortech's.

OP updated with fuel pump sold!

Last edited:

Miller1995

Established Member
I'm interested in the stock air box, intake tube, and MAF if they are from and 02+. Let me know if they are still available and your price.

Thanks,
Bryan

flyboy1294

Established Member
I'm interested in the stock air box, intake tube, and MAF if they are from and 02+. Let me know if they are still available and your price.

Thanks,
Bryan

Unfortunately, I had to redo a little bit of the blower setup on my car and temporarily put it back to stock so I could limp it around this winter.

If you are still in the market for those parts in a month or so, I would be more than happy to hook you up. As of right now they are unavailable though.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Miller1995

Established Member
Unfortunately, I had to redo a little bit of the blower setup on my car and temporarily put it back to stock so I could limp it around this winter.

If you are still in the market for those parts in a month or so, I would be more than happy to hook you up. As of right now they are unavailable though.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

No problem. Let me know when they are available. My car won't be ready for them until closer to spring anyways.

Thanks,
Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread