FS: Random 79-04 Parts - Springs, axle, strut tower brace, spoiler

DocHolliday

I'm your huckleberry
Established Member
I have a few random parts for sale. Please let me know if you are interested or would like specific information about any of them or additional pictures.

Ford Mustang Eibach Rear Springs 1979-2004 - (SOLD)
These are used Eibach rear springs for a Mustang. According to the part number they fit 1979-2004 Ford Mustang and some various Mercury Capri models.

They are in great condition and do not have any issues that I am aware of. The finish is black with some metalic.

Eibach 83416
Part Number: 3510.302

2001 Ford Mustang GT Axle Shaft - $50
This is a stock axle shaft from a 2001 Ford Mustang GT. It is 28 spline axle and has the ABS sensor ring still in place. It is in good condition and does not have any issues that I am aware of. If I remember correctly the car had about 15-20k miles on it when I swapped to 31 spline Moser axles.
IMG_5687.jpg

2001 Ford Mustang GT Rear Spoiler – OEM Ford Part - $100
This is the stock factory rear spoiler off of my 2001 Ford Mustang GT. The color is Performance Red (Paint Code: ES). It is in excellent condition and ready to bolt on to a car with the same color. It can also be easily painted to match your existing color. This was the factory spoiler on 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 Mustang GTs, but will fit other year models with slight modifications.
IMG_5255.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread