FS: Ram Twin Disc 900 Series "RTrack" 26 spline

Stock Motor

Established Member
Up for sale is a very slightly used Ram 26 spline Twin Disc clutch. Going auto and T56 buyer already has his own clutch. This clutch has better than stock driveability. The pedal effort is ridiculously soft, and there is absolutely no chatter whatsoever. Do a search on the Ram twin disc and you'll find lots of happy customers.

Included with the clutch is a Ford Racing HD throwout bearing, all the hardware, as well as the Lakewood pivot ball which is required for the RAM twin disc. A great install guide can be found here.

$600 shipped. Please feel free to PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Here is the application chart from RAM, their part number is 90-2220N for 8-bolt cranks, 26 splne input shafts, and 900 series discs.

Street dual application

Here is the same clutch @ Lethal, (note that my clutch does indeed have the 900 series disc upgrade):
Ram 99-04 Cobra Street Dual Package (26 Spline) [LP-RAMSTDUAL26] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Also, Summit's price:
RAM Automotive 90-2220N - RAM Street Dual Clutch Systems - Overview - SummitRacing.com

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Last edited:

Stock Motor

Established Member
Your feedback says you're a scam????

I purchased a used 03-04 Cobra T56 from a buyer here who ended up selling me a driveshaft that was no good, then promised to send me a new yolk but never did. When I left him a negative feedback on here, he retaliated. You're welcome to check my feedback on Corral. I have been a member on Corral since 1999, and my reputation is impeccable:

Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

Also, it is worth noting that the seller who left me a negative also scammed someone else besides me:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/itrader.php?u=40710

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread