FS: Race Star/Dark Stars front and rear

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Taking pics in a little bit and I'll have them up today. Sorry not interested in cs1's, just not my style. I'll post pics and prices for the wheels alone shipped and for everything picked up in a couple hrs.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Pics added to first post, no curb rash or blemishes, mint condition and very easy to clean. For everything picked up I'd like to get 1200. Just the fronts which are less than 50 miles and 1 month old cost over 900. For just the wheels shipped I'd like to get 900 or 800 picked up for just the wheels. I'm including weld lug nuts, not the cheap crappy ones and tpms if buying wheels and tires, they are the valve stem ones from American muscle. I'm also including the hub centric rings. I'll still consider trades, I'm looking for Bogart RT's, obviously I'd include cash.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Updated pics of fronts all cleaned up and ready for a new home. Will ship at buyers expense. Includes weld lug nuts, tpms valve stems for 07-09 and the required hub centric rings. These are direct drill dark stars in mint condition, only a month old and less than 100 miles of use. I'll take 700 picked up and 800 shipped. This set up cost around 1100 all together.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
Fronts are ready to go, either as a wheel/tire package or just the wheels. I'm willing to ship either way and have boxes for them all ready to go. I'll also trade for some rear weld RTS or Bogarts 15X10 or possibly some Kooks LT headers.

Users who are viewing this thread