FS: Quantity 3 - Used Hankook Ventus 295/45R18 108V Tires

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Quantity 3 - Used Hankook Ventus 295/45R18 108V Tires

I just swapped these remaining 3 Tires out on my Truck because the Tire on my Left Front had its whole inside shoulder chewed up (Steel Hanging Out), and I decided to replace the entire Set rather than run a mixed Set of New and Old.

These remaining 3 have had about 20,000 Miles put on them. I had them put on at Discount Tire when the Truck had 57,319 miles, and the set I had put on last week the Truck had 77,252 miles, so you do the math.

The Right Front Tire has a Tread Depth of about 1/4" measured in the center of the Tire, but it does show some additional wear on what was the Inside Shoulder.

Note: New Tire Tread Depth is 3/8" measured the same way on my Brand New Tires.

Pickup or Shipping Available

2 REARS ARE SOLD - THIS IS THE ONLY TIRE AVAILABLE

This was the Right Front (A little wear on the Inside Shoulder)

IMG_0001.jpg

Right Front Close Up

IMG_0002.jpg

Right Front Close Up

IMG_0003.jpg

Last edited:

N A Rush

Established Member
I don't believe I saw a asking price. What are you looking for on these?

Last edited:

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I don't believe I saw a asking price. What are you looking for on these?

Hi, Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I was negotiating the Sale of the 2 Rear Tires.

I decided to split them up after getting Quotes for Shipping for another Member. Going from 2 Tires to 3 caused a significant increase in the Price of the Shipping. The other Member really only needed the 2, so I decided to help him out.

So as of right now, the 2 Rears are spoken for, I've received a significant Deposit and I'm awaiting the balance around Nov 8th.

I've got the 1 Right Front Tire still available, which as stated has a little more wear on it than the Rears did. Because of this I'm only asking $60.00 + Shipping and 4% PayPal Fee.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
2 Rears are Sold!

1 Right Front Tire still available. This would make a good replacement for a Rear Tire if you need one from getting a Flat that is unrepairable.

The Right Front Tire has a Tread Depth of about 1/4" measured in the center of the Tire, but it does show some additional wear on what was the Inside Shoulder as shown in the pictures above.

$60.00 + Shipping and 4% PayPal Fee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread